Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:21 AM
  • 43 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello...it's the start to a new week already.  lol  It's back to work for me today.  I think the temps are supposed to get warmer as the week goes on so that will be kind of nice.  It was so cool / cold all this past week.  Anyway...I'm sure my job this morning will be a you know what after missing last week.  lol  I hope you all have a great day!!   :)

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:24 AM

Working right now & then spending time with hubby before he leaves for work. Once he does I have work around the house to do. We moved a ton of stuff around, and we did a bit yesterday til we both were done, LOL. Today I will finish up cleaning up the mess part LOL. 

Shari55
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:28 AM

I am working today, also need to go Target and get cat food, which I will do as part of our walk this morning. 

Since my mom also bought us a new washer and dryer, which is suppose to be delivered at some point today. So the rental washer and dryer(which ended up not costing me anything)need to be disconnected and moved because they aren't getting picked up till Thursday.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, since I worked on Friday, today is my Easter holiday, but I have to stop in to work and hand in my time sheet, so I can get paid this week. Since the weather is so nice, I'm thinking of getting some more spring cleaning done after I take DD to her follow-up appointment with the pain doctor. Hoping she can get back to PT soon and start strengthening her back again. I do have a fair association meeting tonight, time to start thinking about summer events!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:37 AM

LOL  Hope the mess isn't too bad   :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Working right now & then spending time with hubby before he leaves for work. Once he does I have work around the house to do. We moved a ton of stuff around, and we did a bit yesterday til we both were done, LOL. Today I will finish up cleaning up the mess part LOL. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:38 AM

Hope you have a great day!!!   :)

Quoting Shari55:

I am working today, also need to go Target and get cat food, which I will do as part of our walk this morning. 

Since my mom also bought us a new washer and dryer, which is suppose to be delivered at some point today. So the rental washer and dryer(which ended up not costing me anything)need to be disconnected and moved because they aren't getting picked up till Thursday.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Enjoy your day offf and I hope dd will continue to get better!!!!  :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Well, since I worked on Friday, today is my Easter holiday, but I have to stop in to work and hand in my time sheet, so I can get paid this week. Since the weather is so nice, I'm thinking of getting some more spring cleaning done after I take DD to her follow-up appointment with the pain doctor. Hoping she can get back to PT soon and start strengthening her back again. I do have a fair association meeting tonight, time to start thinking about summer events!!

Shari55
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you, you have a great day too :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hope you have a great day!!!   :)

Quoting Shari55:

Miss Shari

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 21, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Monday:  Well, this morning my body fooled my brain.  Or maybe brain was just super confused.  I remember distinctly thinking, at around 2:30 this morning, that all 4 of my doctors (my early-morning work) had uploaded sound files, so I got myself out of bed just ahead of 3 a.m.  woo hoo!  turned the computer on and guess what?  First off, I no longer have 4 clients.  LOL.  Then only 2 out of 3 uploaded soundfiles and there were only 5 of each.  HA.  Good Friday must have been a short office day for them.  So, I was all done with my early morning work just after 4 this morning.  I was able to leisurely check out some of my favorite web sites and then started work with the FL group around 5:30 so I am so far having a nice relaxed day.  :o)  Not a bad way to start the week.

I do need to run to the store to pick up a couple of items, return a book to the library, and color my hair.  And that's about all she wrote.  :o)

Happy Monday, everyone!

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Taking dd back to college.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)