Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 4/22/14- Have you ever gone out to a Karaoke bar?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:19 AM
  • 23 Replies

If so, did you sing? What did you sing? 

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Yes, I went on a date once with a guy who actually sounded pretty good.  I went with him another time and he sang the same song.  I think it's the only song he knew.  lol.  New York State of Mind by Billy Joel.  I personally would never get up and sing in front of the crowd!

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:26 AM

No I have never gone to one. I also have never done Karaoke. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I went to a bar with Karoake a couple times. I sang once. My friend said she knew the words but DID NOT! "We" sang Goodbye Earl by The Dixie Chicks.

coffeeandsugar
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:10 AM

I sung to myself, LOL

coffeeandsugar
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:11 AM

That must have been i n t e r e s t i n g! LOL :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I went to a bar with Karoake a couple times. I sang once. My friend said she knew the words but DID NOT! "We" sang Goodbye Earl by The Dixie Chicks.

caro100
by Carol on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I went once and yes I did sing, I don't remember the song.  I had to use the words.   It was at least 5 years ago

caro100
by Carol on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Oh come on, most people can't sing.  That's part of the fun.  It's not american idol you know.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, I went on a date once with a guy who actually sounded pretty good.  I went with him another time and he sang the same song.  I think it's the only song he knew.  lol.  New York State of Mind by Billy Joel.  I personally would never get up and sing in front of the crowd!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:22 AM

well okay.  The next time you and I go together, we'll both sing.  LOL.  you will never invite me again, I swear!

Quoting caro100:

Oh come on, most people can't sing.  That's part of the fun.  It's not american idol you know.

Quoting suzeebloch:

caro100
by Carol on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I absolutely would.  And you think think that's not possible, girlfriend you know KC isn't that far away.  We could get to gether and howl!!! LOMBO

Quoting suzeebloch:

well okay.  The next time you and I go together, we'll both sing.  LOL.  you will never invite me again, I swear!

Quoting caro100:

Quoting suzeebloch:

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:29 AM

hey yeah!  We should meet in some hick town half way between us.  LOL.

Quoting caro100:

I absolutely would.  And you think think that's not possible, girlfriend you know KC isn't that far away.  We could get to gether and howl!!! LOMBO

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting caro100:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)