Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:06 AM
  • 30 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Good morning.....well...it's coffee and toast time.  Then it's time to head out the door.  I think later this afternoon we're getting some rain so I hope I get home before that sets in.  No plans other than work.  Hope you all have a great day!!   :)

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:21 AM
We have a few appointments this morning. This afternoon we are more then likely just hanging out at home. My 10yo ds and 8yo dd are going to hang out with their biological father. He is visiting from Ohio for a few days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Working 10:30- 5ish, depending on how long the doctor's appointment runs. 

MichelleMc
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:39 AM

I was to work this morning but the supervisors didn't get the hour transferred, so I will work some later. I got most all I wanted to do with the re arranging done yesterday but we have to get the huge rocker upstairs. Then we may go grab this geocache that is close by. Nothing much else. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:41 AM

I hope you have a good day and that the kids enjoy the time with their dad  :)

Quoting waytomanykids10: We have a few appointments this morning. This afternoon we are more then likely just hanging out at home. My 10yo ds and 8yo dd are going to hang out with their biological father. He is visiting from Ohio for a few days.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Tuesday: Once again I was up on time!  I don't mind getting up a bit earlier than I really need to because then I don't feel like I am rushing. 

don't have a whole lot planned other than work today. 

Happy Tuesday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope it's a great day for you!!   Are you still losing weight?  I had lost a few pounds and then after being off last week might have stopped the weight loss.  lol  I'm trying to get back on track this week though.  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Working 10:30- 5ish, depending on how long the doctor's appointment runs. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Don't hurt your back with the rocker.  Hope you can get it moved though.  Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

I was to work this morning but the supervisors didn't get the hour transferred, so I will work some later. I got most all I wanted to do with the re arranging done yesterday but we have to get the huge rocker upstairs. Then we may go grab this geocache that is close by. Nothing much else. 

MichelleMc
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, Hubby will help me today. It was the only thing I couldn't do myself. LOL. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Don't hurt your back with the rocker.  Hope you can get it moved though.  Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Woo Hoo for getting up on time!!  lol  I was up before the clock went off too.  I had to go to the bathroom and when I looked at the clock it was about 12 minutes before I had to get up.  Made me MAD.  LOL  Couldn't my bladder have waited another 12 minutes????   LOL  Hoping it's a gonna be a good day!  Take care Ronna  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Tuesday: Once again I was up on time!  I don't mind getting up a bit earlier than I really need to because then I don't feel like I am rushing. 

don't have a whole lot planned other than work today. 

Happy Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN