Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:38 PM
  • 45 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Hello ladies....starting this early.  I'm out of town this weekend to check on my uncle who just had half of his lung removed due to cancer.  His prognosis is pretty good but I'm here to offer some support and just visit with family.  :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Friday will be catching up on house work that I let slide this week. And have school stuff to work  on.  I think after picking Kali up from B&G Club we may go out for awhile to the park or something since she isn't going to her Moms until Saturday.

Saturday I have a Community PicNic to work at for part of my lab hours for my ECD class and Kali is going with me. It should be lots of fun,alot of stuff for the kiddos to do.  We're setting up a booth,not sure exactly what we'll be doing??  Teacher never told us,lol. All I know is we're doing an Hawian theme.  Guess I'll find out when I get there.

And when done with that,will take Kali to her Moms and then larry and I are taking his Mom out for dinner since Wednesday was her 95 birthday. And we weren't able to celebrate it with her during the week.

Sunday will be finishing up school work,laundry,picking Kali up and since it supposed to be nasty and wet,I'm thinking about making beef stew for dinner on Sunday.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Friday and I am up and at 'em.  Lou Ann, all the best to your uncle and glad you are able to be there with him!  I don't have anything planned other than work today. 

I started watching a series on Netflix yesterday after I stopped working, "Orange is the New Black."  At christmas when Johnny was here, he told me that his gf, Farah, thought I'd enjoy it but that it was not a show that he and I would watch together.   So far I'm enjoying it!  It's uncensored and I can see why he told me that.  ha ha. 

okay so that's it for now.  Happy friday!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Off to work here in a bit, tying up some things in my office and trying to get ahead on a few other things. Hoping to get some of my weekend chores started this evening. Supposed to rain here today, so staying home and getting something done sounds like a great idea.

Saturday will find DD and I attending a ladies event for our church. Starts around 9:30 and ends sometime after lunch. Hoping that DS and his girlfriend will come for dinner that night. I have to have some major workout time in there too since Tuesday will be weigh-in for the biggest loser at work and while I have been watching my diet, since I hurt my arm this week, I haven't really been following my exercise program!!

Sunday will be church and just finishing the catch-up things at home. And hoping for some relaxing time in there somewhere.

Have a great weekend all!!!

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I am working today.  Nothing really planned for the weekend.

JoanMoreno712
Fall is here!!! :)
43 minutes ago
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't have my granddaughter this weekend so I don't know. Maybe yard work I have 2 days of no rain so maybe I can get that done. Other than that nothing WOW that's the first!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Friday~ I have to grocery shop and of course the dreaded laundry. That's about it. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Going to go see my uncle here in a little bit.  It's a beautiful day here.  I'm hoping to get down to the beach too at some point while I'm here.  Hope you all have a great day!!   :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Mark had a dentist appointment today to get mold done for his dentures..4 more appoinments for "fittings and adjustments and he will finaly be able to eat "regular" food again!

I have to work tonight but have the weekend off.

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 25, 2014 at 3:58 PM

I didn't do much today. 

Tomorrow I have to take dd's car to get new tires.  I am going to clean all day.  Kinda spring cleaning.  I am gonna be home most of the day and night all by myself.  Kinda nice. 

Going to eat where dd works Sunday.  I haven't been there since I got back from FL since I have still been running around. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)