Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

When was the last time you had Date Night?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM
  • 67 Replies

in love    eating   popcorn

Where did you go?  What did you do?

by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:08 PM

We don't go out of our way to plan these. I don't really see this as a need we have to have. We enjoy most all things we do together, like this weekend went geocaching together both Saturday & Sunday then had nice dinner each night when we got back. 

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:09 PM

I have been divorced for 28 years so I have no idea.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I sat on the loveseat over the weekend and watched TV while eating buttered popcorn.  Does that count?  It was a bit chilly outside but I had the door and windows open, so snuggled under a blanket .. .

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Apr. 28, 2014 at 2:50 PM

We had a date lunch yesterday down on Granville Island and sat outside in the sunshine. 

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Last Wednesday, we went and had Mexican food. It was only for a couple of hours but it was so nice to not have children around :)

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:04 PM

We don't usually do "date nights", mostly "date days".  Yesterday, for example, we went on a day trip - we went to a military vehicle show at the fairgrounds "up the country" here in NJ.  We stopped at a nice diner there for dinner & then stopped at a little model railroad museum on the highway on the way back.  Occasionally, we'll have a date night that will be dinner & a movie but haven't done that in a while.

caro100
by Carol on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:08 PM

i have had very few date nights, since the split from the not quite ex.  Cqn't find anyone who suits me.

caro100
by Carol on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Sounds like me.

Quoting suzeebloch:

I sat on the loveseat over the weekend and watched TV while eating buttered popcorn.  Does that count?  It was a bit chilly outside but I had the door and windows open, so snuggled under a blanket .. .

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 28, 2014 at 6:21 PM

ha!  just wait until we have our karioke night!!!!

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting caro100:

Sounds like me.

Quoting suzeebloch:

rosebud727
by Rose on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Saturday, we went to this winery that opened a Bistro not too long ago. The wine is fantastic and I wanted to just get out of the house on a Saturday night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN