• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pictures

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:39 PM
  • 9 Replies

Are you a picture taker?  Or are you usually the ones in the pictures?

by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ambear72
by Amber on May. 4, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Im usually the one behind the Camera,  my husband takes horrible pictures, so I am usually the one who takes them.

emmygirl31
by Angie on May. 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont really take many pictures except of my  daughter and granddaughter.  I used to hate having my picture taken.  I still hate it, but I no longer run from the camera or refuse to let people take them.  After my father died, I realized we only had a few pictures because he would never let us take his picture.  How I wish we had more.  I now let my daughter take all she wants, because I know someday they will be a cherished memory for her.

ravenseeyore
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

A couple of days ago a friend said something about being the picture-taking nana.  Most pictures I have are of the kids and grandkids.

My Dad did not like having his picture taken he would turn so that you got a pic of his back.  When the grandkids started arriving,  then it wasn't a problem.  He would sit and let us take pictures as long as one of them was with him.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:14 AM

don't like mine taken :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I am not at all photogenic so I prefer to take the pictures rather than be in pictures.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 5, 2014 at 7:55 AM

I am almost always the one behind the camera and since I am single/solo and have an empty nest, most of my pics are of the cats.  LOL.  I, too, think I take horrid pictures but still allow others to take pics of me.  :o)  The photo I'm using for my avatar here is probably the best pic I've ever had taken of me.

MichelleMc
by on May. 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM

I am the picture taker. I am the one that we just go out to take pictures, like the first snow & whatnot. Though my husband will grab the camera to make sure I am in some shots. I make sure to get in with self timer on our family pictures at Christmas, etc. When Jonathan comes home on leave, whenever that is, we will make sure to get more group shots. Every chance we get we do. 

redneck_kids
by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:12 AM

I am the picture taker, but Lib takes selfies and will sneak me in them. Now I let her do it. I am not  a great picture taker, hate my pics but I am the only mom she has and loves me so if she wants my pic with her then I do. She is 16 and her wanting me in them is a big deal. Lol

Why123
by Nancy on May. 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I prefer to take them because I don't want to be in them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)