• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We told the kids!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:57 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 5, 2014 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww how cool :)

LadyDiamond927
by Pamela on May. 5, 2014 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

happy

caro100
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL.  So nice for the kids

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 5, 2014 at 9:44 AM
They are very excited. I'm really glad I told them. I love how it took Abby a minute to understand what she was clapping for lol.
Why123
by Nancy on May. 5, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

That was cute.  They sure were excited.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 5, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Thanks yes they are. I love it!
Maddie24
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Thanks so much for sharing that with us!!!  It is so funny, you can see that one of the twins did not really know what she was clapping about at first, she just knew that they other two were excited.  You can see it in her face when she gets it!  How precious!  I hope this helps you focus on them while your oldest son is learning some needed life lessons on his own.  It is time.  I hope you all have a fabulous trip! 

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 5, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
That was Abby, yea she had no clue at first lol. She did know it was their Birthday though. Thanks!

I'm feeling better about my oldest. I am so busy with the end of the year stuff for work, the kids school, then baseball, scouts and cheer. I find I don't have a lot if time to worry about it as much.

I'm super excited and so glad we told the kids. It's a trip we all need.

Quoting Maddie24:

Thanks so much for sharing that with us!!!  It is so funny, you can see that one of the twins did not really know what she was clapping about at first, she just knew that they other two were excited.  You can see it in her face when she gets it!  How precious!  I hope this helps you focus on them while your oldest son is learning some needed life lessons on his own.  It is time.  I hope you all have a fabulous trip! 

jabs54
by Jeanine on May. 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM

Oh how cute!  Are they twins or triplets?  The sound your son made at the beginning was freaky, lol.  That is a great way to show them how many more days to go.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 5, 2014 at 10:07 PM
The girls are twins. They will turn 8, my son is 10, and yea makes a lot of freaky sounds lol.

Quoting jabs54:

Oh how cute!  Are they twins or triplets?  The sound your son made at the beginning was freaky, lol.  That is a great way to show them how many more days to go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)