Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD~ 5/6/14~ What personal hygiene task do you skip if you are running late?

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:40 AM
  • 22 Replies

Cindy

by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hburnette3
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:42 AM

the only thing I can think of is a bath. 

and foundation.  if I'm in a hurry.  I'll put on everything but foundation

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 6, 2014 at 6:45 AM

A full shower, if I'm running late.  I used to go days without putting on makeup, but now that I'm wearing contact lenses, I rarely go without a bare minimum of blush, a little eye shadow and liner, since I can't put the makeup on after I insert the lenses!

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Um, I refuse to ever wear make up, though that isn't hygiene. I guess a shower if I am running somewhere quick & just got one late the day before. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I have a ton of hair that takes a while to wash, so if I am running late, I'll skip the hair washing, throw in a ton of product and hope the curls behave.  :)

rosebud727
by Rose on May. 6, 2014 at 8:28 AM

I don't always wash my hair each day. On Saturday I sometimes skip the morning shower since I'm destined to work in the yard.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 6, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I guess it would be brush my teeth. But since I brush at night too it's not bad, ill chew gum. I don't wear makeup. It takes me about 10 minutes to get up and out the door.
KittyGram
by Becky on May. 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't skip the hygiene.  I'd skip breakfast instead.  

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Putting on lip liner and lip stick.

LeJane
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 11:24 AM

My situaltion is a little different.     I shower after work everytime I work.  I peel clothes off in the entry and go upstairs butt naked to get cleaned off and lathered up from head to toe.  If I am really tired,  I do skip shaving..  

The daily grind for me  is simple,   I wear a bun tail,  doo rag and hard hat at work so there is no hair prep and I always wear makeup  but literally take less than a minute to complete....  I would say I just go faster and still do the same things...  If I am short on time on my off days,   I just let my hair go natural..   

caro100
by Carol on May. 6, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Hair washing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)