Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on May. 6, 2014 at 7:02 AM
  • 48 Replies

come tell us.....

by on May. 6, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 6, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Good morning.....coffee time!!!!  lol  I need it too.  I just went and washed off the pork loin I'm cooking for dinner and rubbed the steak spices...yea...I know...steak spices....lol  it's delicious that way!  Anyway...once I get home I'll roast it in the oven on 400 and it will be delicious!! lol  I also have a bag of small sweet potatoes and I'll be roasting those too.  That's dinner for today. 

In the meantime I've got 2 houses to go to today.  Hope you all have a great day!!!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Good Morning! 

I have to work 9-4:30 today. Home to make dinner. Then NOTHING!! Reading my book, I hope.

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Working now. Hanging out with my husband before work. Then I need to get some more things done around the house. I have to meet up with the other ladies going on this ham fest trip to plan the food. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 6, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Reading a book sounds awesome!  I think I'll find me a book to start on today too.  Hope you have an awesome day!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Morning! 

I have to work 9-4:30 today. Home to make dinner. Then NOTHING!! Reading my book, I hope.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 6, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Ham fest....yum!  lol  Hope it's a good day  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Working now. Hanging out with my husband before work. Then I need to get some more things done around the house. I have to meet up with the other ladies going on this ham fest trip to plan the food. 

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Haa haa Ham Fest is Ham Radios. It is a "flea Market" of sorts of all kinds of parts & pieces & radios for people to buy to make their antennas & radios work. No food, other than concession stands. We are just planning our food because we will be there from Wednesday through Sunday.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Ham fest....yum!  lol  Hope it's a good day  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 6, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Tuesday.  Up at 3:30, got my early-morning work done, now with the FL group.  Gorgeous weather today.  A bit brisk outside but sun shining, birds singing.  Hey, there was a June bug on my screen door when I first went out.  "It's not June yet, buster," I told him as I flicked him off the screen door.  LOL.

That's it.  gotta get back to work now.  Happy Tuesday, all!!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Late day at work for me today, some things to get done around the house this morning, and exercising before I leave for work, since I'll be too tired when I get home. Have a headache that has been holding on for a couple of days, I think my spring allergies are kicking in, hoping they are not too bad this year. 

Looks like a beautiful, sunny day for us today and then rain the rest of the week. Better enjoy this while I can!

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 8:29 AM
My 8yo dd has a Dr appointment at 9, those are always a blast *enters sarcasm*. We are taking all pop cans we have collected on our walks in to recycle them. The kids should get about $5 each.
At 11, I have an appointment. While I am at my appointment my husband will take the kids to eat lunch. After lunch we are going home, putting the little ones down for naps, I will start laundry, and clean house while my husband does school with the older kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 6, 2014 at 8:49 AM

trying to get some house stuff done while watching the puppy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)