Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on May. 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM
  • 32 Replies

come tell us......

by on May. 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 7, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Hello...it's the middle of the week!!  I'm so glad too!  This week has been good but I've worked my tail off!!  lol

I've got a couple of houses to do today and then home to veg out.  lol  Hope you all have a good day!!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I have been trying to rush this week for days! It is moving very slow to me. I'm looking a head to the 17th when I am on vacation!

I have to work 9-4:30ish. I have to do some laundry tonight. Last night I had to clean the living room because my SO's mom gave us her old couch. It's hideous! But it's better than what we had. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 7, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Wednesday - already.  Cindy, the reason your week is crawling by is because you are looking forward to that vacation!  lol

these days, all I do is work. work.  and then work some more.  I am STILL (since March 18) waiting on the FL owner to get with me about my accruing PTO and holiday pay.  I emailed her yesterday.  The subject line said, "When is a good time to call?" and the message said, "Let me know!"  Her reply:  "No."  WTH was that supposed to mean?  sheez.  A few hours later she emailed me and said her son is buying a house and the closing is a nightmare.  double sheez.    oh well. 

Hey, Happy Wednesday, everybody!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 7, 2014 at 7:02 AM

laundry...maybe...I may jsut decide to be lazy and not do anything ...but then again I have those two other bushes that need to be taken out...I wonder if I know anyone with a saw.......hmmmmm

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Working now, I have my coaching ( gag ). There were some changes at work so we will have to go over that. Today is my son's birthday so I will be getting a hold of him later. I wanted to finish the grass, but it is to rain again. OF COURSE. We never can have 2 days without rain. 

harmony7
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 7:46 AM

loading this car up and heading home....

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Painting my new kitchen it's green. Yeah, finally! Cleaning out my son's room to move stuff out of the living room to get ready for my floors. Finish my cabinet drawers, clean up outside before it starts raining. Weedeat and maybe mow if I can get it started. Another busy day. I want my kitchen. Lol. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Yep, it's Wednesday alright! Working and trying to get everything caught up so that I can take a vacation day on Friday to get ready for two Mother's Day events that I am helping with.

Have a great day all!

terri-553
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:08 AM

drinkingAlready done had coffee,been to the GymtreadmillI am doing laundrydoing laundryAnd yes I still use my clotheslines,will go to Goodwill as I am looking for somethingand thenwritingfinish writing my friends and then wait for g/son Thomas to get off of school bus

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN