Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM
  • 67 Replies

come tell us.....

by on May. 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 8, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Starting it early like I've been doing for some time now.  I will be back in the morning some time after I wake up.  I'm hoping to sleep in.  Boy, what a hard day at work today was.  Whew....ready for some rest.    :)

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Friday I am doing laundry and my 8yodd has an appointment.
Saturday we have soccer games.
Sunday church and then lunch with my in laws.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Friday~ work. groceries. My oldest son is going to a school dance.

No plans for Saturday and Sunday yet.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Friday I have to go tak emy daughter to cash her check and pay some bills then after Klai gets home I run her over to her Moms for the weekend.  Saturday I have my Red Cross training for Adult and pediatric first aid/CPR/AED,from 8 till 3, so most of the day will be taken up with that. When I have any down time hopefully I will get a chance to study for finals.  

Sunday will relaxing I hope, no plans, except to putter around the house and maybe catch up on some of my recreational reading,have book I started around Christmas and still haven't finished it!  Its a very good book, I just haven't had any time to devote to it.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 9, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Friday ~

DH hopes to open the pool

I hope to go to Kohls :)

Manth
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Friday is grocery shopping day - not much exciting there!

Saturday is a quiet day - I may even get to sleep in!  In the evening we'll be playing Dungeons and Dragons as we usually do.  Lots of fun there - I met DH playing D&D back in 1984 and we've continued playing ever since.

Sunday is Mother's Day.  My very dear MIL has invited us to join her for lunch.  She always puts on a lovely spread!  It will feel strange NOT to dash off to visit FIL afterwards, we're still all coming to terms with the fact that he has passed on.  Still, it's been less than a month since that happened so I guess we will just have to treat ourselves gently as we get used to our 'new normal'.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 9, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Friday - up and at em and getting ready to start my early-morning work. It looks light again this morning so I should be able to get a jump-start with the FL group. Not much else going on.  yesterday I got a notice that a FedEx package will be delivered Saturday.  I was very confused, trying to think what have I ordered?!  Then I realized oh!  lol  Johnny probably got me something for Mother's day!  Then I started freaking out because I need to get something for MY mom!  and Margo, too.

Happy Friday, everyone! 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Took a vacation day today, getting ready for a buffet dinner that our county fair is hosting. The turkey is in the oven and I have lots of other stuff to get ready, tomorrow is our church Mother/Daughter Dinner, I'm in charge of door prizes and the program. 

Hoping to talk my family into taking me to dinner on Sunday. Just eating lots of salads so that I can keep up with my diet, this weekend might not be so easy!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Mother's Day!!

Shari55
by on May. 9, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Grocery shopping today, and that is it.....

I am either having an allergy attack or a cold so feeling kind of yuck today. It is a case of nothing helps and this cough from post nasal drip...ugh!  Tomorrow and Sunday will just be days of rest. 

redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Putting my floor down. If this gets done I will be a happy girl. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)