Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I'm not sure how I feel

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 10:08 PM
  • 27 Replies
I dont know how much you remember what happened With my older son? Basically I kicked him out for being Aggressive towards me. This was last year. The last month and this we have seen him more often. My mom bought him a car and before that he was calling me, texting me and asking me about different cars he was thinking about and we went together to test drive them. It was fun as it used to be. We were so close.
When my sister was here visiting, we all went to Orlando to the parks. My son went with us driving together. We went for three days. It was so much fun, I felt like before, we were a family again. Another sibling came by last week and we went to visit my university and my son came along too.

Yesterday he came by to help bring upstairs a dining room table my mom bought me. I felt something was wrong but I imagine he would say nothing is wrong if I asked, so I never asked.

I expected him to come over today but he didn't call me, text me or came. I finally msg him at 7 saying I thought you were coming by so we could go out to eat but he never replied.

I always thought I didn't care for this day bc it's so commercialized but I feel pain in my heart. I'm thinking is due to how my son was today to me. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow but I'm not sure what to think about my son or what to do anymore.

by on May. 11, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 11, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry he did not come over, wish I had some words of advice.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. There can be so many expections on holidays. It sounds like things have gotten better. I wouldn't let this change that.

LEOWifePlus6
by on May. 11, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 11, 2014 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry he didn't call or reply to your message. It's really hard. I know from experience. My son hasn't called yet either.
flika
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:45 PM
I'm sorry he hasn't call either. I hope he does soon.

Quoting Ambear72: I'm sorry he didn't call or reply to your message. It's really hard. I know from experience. My son hasn't called yet either.
flika
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Thanks

Quoting LEOWifePlus6:

I'm sorry

flika
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:48 PM
It won't but I feel like things are uncomfortable again. And my 3 year old loves his brother so much. He wants to see him more but my son rarely comes now. It's been a week since my mom left and we saw him yesterday bc his grandma called and asked him to come help us being the table upstairs. :(

Quoting JenniferW67:

I'm sorry. There can be so many expections on holidays. It sounds like things have gotten better. I wouldn't let this change that.

flika
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Thank you.

Quoting LadySaphira:

Sorry he did not come over, wish I had some words of advice.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 11, 2014 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, it's 9 PM here, who knows he could surprise me.

I hope everything is ok with your son.

Quoting flika: I'm sorry he hasn't call either. I hope he does soon.

Quoting Ambear72: I'm sorry he didn't call or reply to your message. It's really hard. I know from experience. My son hasn't called yet either.
Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 11, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)