Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 6:11 AM
  • 24 Replies

come tell us....

by on May. 12, 2014 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 12, 2014 at 6:15 AM

Good morning.....well...the dogs woke me up and I'm waiting on the coffee.  I can't wait for it  either!!  I need it today.  Yesterday and working kicked my butt!!!!  For real!  lol  My back is killing me....all that bending trying to get into the corners of closets etc....but the house looks good!!  I hope he will be happy. 

I'll be doing things here today.  Where I'm pet sitting is where I normally go every Monday.  The house is a WRECK too.  Laundry and more laundry.  lol  They had family in all weekend.  Actually family started coming in last Thursday and stayed until Sunday when I came in.  Every single bed, every bath, tons of towels etc....WOW....lol  I also got started on that last night.  Trying to get a jump on it.

I think I'm going to meet my bff for a late lunch today too.  Kind of a Mother's day get together since we didn't yesterday.  It will be nice to catch up.
I hope you all have a great day!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 12, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Yes, Monday.  it's rainy here, too.  But hey, rainy days and mondays don't always get me down! 

Not much planned today other than work.  I mean, what else would I do?  I am too broke to do anything in my 'free time' so I might as well work, right?

Happy Monday, all!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 12, 2014 at 7:10 AM

It's not raining here but I think we have a chance of getting some either today or tomorrow.  Not sure.  I need to go listen and find out.  lol

Being broke....I'm not a whole lot better but pet sitting keeps me from being AS broke.  lol

I hope you have a good day.  Did you ever tell us what was in the pkg?  I could have missed it!  lol  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, Monday.  it's rainy here, too.  But hey, rainy days and mondays don't always get me down! 

Not much planned today other than work.  I mean, what else would I do?  I am too broke to do anything in my 'free time' so I might as well work, right?

Happy Monday, all!

Tatiana7
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 7:24 AM
We have beautiful weather. I'll be driving my Husband to work. I then will go to the gym, grab a few groceries and plan supper. Laundry is on my to-do list.
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 12, 2014 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a nice start to a new week.  Hope it's a good one!   :)

Quoting Tatiana7: We have beautiful weather. I'll be driving my Husband to work. I then will go to the gym, grab a few groceries and plan supper. Laundry is on my to-do list.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 12, 2014 at 7:45 AM

the weather man keeps threatening us with severe thunderstorms but then they either miss us or fizzle out.  It never got severe here this moring.

And the package?  Now FedEx is saying it will get here Tuesday.  When Johnny called me yesterday, he said he paid extra to get it delivered by Saturday.  which is what the original notice said.  He'll get a refund for that one.  let's hope this isn't another FedEx snafu where the driver says he can't find me.  lol. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

It's not raining here but I think we have a chance of getting some either today or tomorrow.  Not sure.  I need to go listen and find out.  lol

Being broke....I'm not a whole lot better but pet sitting keeps me from being AS broke.  lol

I hope you have a good day.  Did you ever tell us what was in the pkg?  I could have missed it!  lol  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Happy Monday, all!

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Working now & man am I tired! After work, we will see. I may lay down for an hour just to catch up some. Then I need to do laundry & dishes, finish cleaning up & if it hasn't stormed yet, I may cut some grass before any of that. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I am off today. Lots of phone calls to be made. I'm horrible at making them, just cause I don't wanna!

I have to go to the grocery store, try to balance my checkbook, go to AAA to get maps for my vacation. Little stuff today. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2014 at 8:43 AM

It's back to work day for me! National Nursing Home Week starts today! Lots going on around here. Today is red day, we're having red velvet cupcakes for a snack later, learning how a volcanco works this morning, and having a rainbow game for the staff later this afternoon. I think I will head to Zumba class later to get rid of those extra calories that I ate this weekend!

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 12, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I'm working again. Only 8more class days left of this school year. Then tonight my girls have Girl Scouts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)