Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Good News Minute!

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:16 AM
  • 45 Replies
Does anyone have any good news they want to share? It can be simple or it can be grand. Let's hear (read) some positive uplifting news/info!
by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambear72
by Amber on May. 14, 2014 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this
We are almost done with the School year! Only 6 more days with the kids!
Why123
by Nancy on May. 14, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

My son came over to cut my grass yesterday and we checked on our baby bunny nest in the back yard.  The bunnies are getting big.  They have fur now and their eyes are open.  As long as they are there I will have a patch of really tall grass in the backyard for them to hide in.

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 14, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Awe so cute!! How long ago were they born? Do you plan in keeping them?

Quoting Why123:

My son came over to cut my grass yesterday and we checked on our baby bunny nest in the back yard.  The bunnies are getting big.  They have fur now and their eyes are open.  As long as they are there I will have a patch of really tall grass in the backyard for them to hide in.

Why123
by Nancy on May. 14, 2014 at 9:54 AM

These are wild rabbits not the domesticated kind.  I think they were born about 2 weeks ago.  My son was cutting the grass when he noticed the nest.  The bunnies were newborn when he found it, no fur, eyes closed, about an inch and a half long.  Luckily he saw it before he ran over it with the lawn mower.  He had found a baby bunny in the yard last summer when he was mowing the grass and brought it in.  He put it in a cage until it was big enough to take care of itself and then he let it go.  It was a female and he thinks she might be the mama bunny of this litter.  He was looking for a nest when he found it.  He didn't want to run over them with the lawn mower.

Quoting Ambear72: Awe so cute!! How long ago were they born? Do you plan in keeping them?
Quoting Why123:

Khanfan
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:05 AM
2 moms liked this

My friend needs someone to take over her lease and my dh and I need a home in our price range. And dh began a new job on Monday and he likes it.

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Our DIL'S due date moved up from August 8th to July 31st!! YAY! It's a boy! We should be moving back to IL in a few weeks. (they live there, plus my oldest son & grandson!) :)

KittyGram
by Becky on May. 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My "little" sister, who is 17 months younger than me, FINALLY got a notebook and now she's on facebook!!!!!  Wooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!

She's the one that I exchange grandchild stories with, as well as lots of recipes!!!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

My last final is tommorow! Grades are looking good 2 A's and 1B and a high C.Sos till carrying a B average.  35 more days until we leave to go to CANCUN!!!

njt320
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I am retiring in 2.5 months πŸΊπŸ·πŸ‘πŸŒ΄β˜€οΈπŸ˜ƒ can't wait!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2014 at 6:32 PM

I worked with my new client. She was cranky and sullen at first but she warmed up and was so proud of herself and how much homework she accomplished by the end!! I was so proud of her!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)