Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

God does NOT need my help!!!

Posted by on May. 14, 2014 at 3:07 PM
  • 11 Replies

I have temporary custody of my two grankids because their mom tested positive for crystal meth.  This has been a tragedy for everyone in this family i an going to al-anon to learn how to cope. I have been clean for 8 yrs and i know that my daughter has to want to be better. These kis are the innocent victims and have suffered abuse and neglect. God is so awesome to get them out of her care for now. I ampraying their daddy will step up and help she has filed false charges against him to get money and help from the government (it worked) they are giving her 2 to 8 thousand dollars in assistance!!! Only in america could you scheme, lie, and abuse drugs and neglect your kids and get paid for it!!!!  wow if you believe in the power of prayer please lift up my family .  My husband is retired and i make under 10 an hr we are struggling but God is faithful for the firtst time he applied for food stamps to help us feed these kids.

DarleneKunzeblowing kisses

by on May. 14, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on May. 14, 2014 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Bless you for being there for your grandkids.  I will hold your family up in my prayers.  Keep us posted.

wannabgypsy
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 3:48 PM

THANKYOU!!!!very much appreciated

DarleneKunzeblowing kisses

Maddie24
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Gypsy, my heart goes out to you.  I saw the title of your post and I have often said that.  I hope that your daughter starts making better choices.  The roads in life can be awfully hard sometimes.  Hang in there and I hope you can remain positive, it will make a difference for your whole family. 

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm praying for you, and your family. Your grandkids are so lucky to have their grandma and grandpa to be there for those kids. I haven't been through it, but I can only imagine how hard that would be. I hope she gets the help she needs. God bless you for taking care of your grandkids, and I'm praying for you and your husband to get through this. Let us know what happens. Good Luck.

njt320
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Sending prayers!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harmony7
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:08 PM

I am thankful the children have you! Prayers that He will provide and bring about peace.

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Awwww....praying for you and your family.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 15, 2014 at 12:11 AM

So glad you have your grand kids,
Hugs to you :)

KittyGram
by Becky on May. 15, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Been there myself with my daughter/granddaughters.  Hugs and best wishes to you all.

P.S.  There are a couple of great groups here on cafemom for grandparents raising grandchildren.... that's how I found cafemom!!!!

witchqueen
by New Member on May. 15, 2014 at 12:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I think that prayer is a way of doing nothing, while believing you are actually helping.  I am sorry that god chose to send your grandchildren to an unfit, antichrist mother.  I am sorry that you have to deal with this horrific situation on your own.  I hope you can find that you are stronger than you think you are.  Do what you need to do.  Even if it means abandoning your daughter to face the consequences of her actions.  You have more important things to worry about right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)