Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What Did You Think Last Night, When Kass

Posted by on May. 15, 2014 at 2:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

Flipped Trish off? It was either that or she said F you. I couldn't tell which one. Do you think something should happen, like she could get in some kind of trouble or kicked off the show? Do you think it was alright, that she did that?

by on May. 15, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DixieL
by Dixie on May. 15, 2014 at 2:40 PM

It would have been awesome, if Jeff had told her, that she was kicked off the show for that very rude jesture. She is worse than I thought she was.

atlmom2
by Susie on May. 15, 2014 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I never ever liked Trish.  Glad she is gone.  People have flipped people off before.  The show doesn't care. 

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

I never ever liked Trish.  Glad she is gone.  People have flipped people off before.  The show doesn't care. 

I know, I just want her out so bad. Lol.

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 15, 2014 at 5:50 PM

I thought it was great, immature but great! Im sure it will come up at the Finale.

.Holly.
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Immature but it is what it is, nothing will happen. This stuff has happened before on the show.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not necessarily a fan of Kass but I kind of thought she was in the right all night until she flipped Trish off.  I don't care for Trish either.  She was a great puppet though.  lol  I just thought Kass made herself look stupid for doing that.  Almost as much as when she said Woo was known to change his vote at the last minute.  WHAT?????  You mean the SAME thing YOU just did the other week????   LOL 

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 15, 2014 at 7:55 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm not necessarily a fan of Kass but I kind of thought she was in the right all night until she flipped Trish off.  I don't care for Trish either.  She was a great puppet though.  lol  I just thought Kass made herself look stupid for doing that.  Almost as much as when she said Woo was known to change his vote at the last minute.  WHAT?????  You mean the SAME thing YOU just did the other week????   LOL 

I know. If Kass is in the finals, I don't think she has a chance of winning. Did you see the faces of the jury, when she flipped Trish off?

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2014 at 8:45 PM

Yes I did and like I said it irritated me.  lol  I mean she'd already called her a b****.  It sounded like that anyway.  She'd told her how she felt.  Did she really need to stoop that low????  LOL  You've heard the saying of riding a dead horse?   Yea...kind of like that to me.  lol

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting louannwilkins:

I know. If Kass is in the finals, I don't think she has a chance of winning. Did you see the faces of the jury, when she flipped Trish off?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)