Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on May. 22, 2014 at 8:37 PM
  • 70 Replies

come tell us.....

by on May. 22, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok....I remembered for the early birds.  lol  I don't know what time I'll get up in the morning so here's the post for you all to start on Friday morning.  :)

Maddie24
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not an early bird, but a night owl!  Yay, I do not have to go to work on Friday.  I need to clean the house, do laundry, go to the grocery and cook tomorrow.  Well, I might not have to go to work, but I will be working.  It will be great to have a long weekend at home.  I hope you get to sleep late!

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Not too busy this weekend, my husband is working overtime this week.

Friday~ I am working, taking care of my dd's kitten while she's out of town.

Saturday~ my son has baseball practice. Probably cleaning the house and going to the grocery store.

Sunday~ No plans.

We have off on Monday for Memorial Day~ we will probably cook out.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Friday I will be straightening up the house getting ready for a easy weekend, I hope. Working on Kalis tutu. Taking her and Miss. Bootsy to her Moms for the weekend after school, for a three day weekend. WOOT!!  Larry is off Saturday and Sunday so we're heading to Silver Dollar City for their BBQ and Bluegrass festival on Saturday, will be there all day.  

Sunday we want to get together with some friends and family in the evening and have a BBQ of our own. Set back with good company, good food and make some wonderful memories while remembering the ones who made our freedom possible and all the loved ones that aren't here in body but we carry in our hearts.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday weekend.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 23, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Friday ~

oldes ds & his fiance will be here way too early, lOL
Probably just hang out & of course they will nap
Still have puppy patrol
DH gets home early afternoon & takes over puppy patrol .. can't wait :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 23, 2014 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this

So yeah, I'm the early bird.  At least I'm not the early worm.  LOL.

Ahhh Friday.  Not sure why I still look forward to Friday!  Up at 3:05. One of my early-morning work doctors got new computers and forgot the password to my website to upload their sound files from Wednesday - so got that straightened out and I have 2 days worth of typing to do for them.  But I should be done with my early-morning work in good time and get a jump start on the FL work.  Yesteday my internet went out 3 times between 1 and 3 p.m. and that slowed me down a little bit.  grrr. 

and work is really all I have planned for today!

Happy Friday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 23, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

You have a lot to do!!  lol  Hope you get it all done and have a wonderful weekend!   :)

Quoting Maddie24:

I am not an early bird, but a night owl!  Yay, I do not have to go to work on Friday.  I need to clean the house, do laundry, go to the grocery and cook tomorrow.  Well, I might not have to go to work, but I will be working.  It will be great to have a long weekend at home.  I hope you get to sleep late!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 23, 2014 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad your weekend isn't too busy.  I hope you have a great weekend.  Cooking out is always fun!  And good!  lol  :)

Quoting mumsy2three:

Not too busy this weekend, my husband is working overtime this week.

Friday~ I am working, taking care of my dd's kitten while she's out of town.

Saturday~ my son has baseball practice. Probably cleaning the house and going to the grocery store.

Sunday~ No plans.

We have off on Monday for Memorial Day~ we will probably cook out.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 23, 2014 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Your weekend sounds awesome!!  I hope you enjoy the bbq and the music!!  Sunday sounds great too.  Take care and relax...enjoy yourself   :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Friday I will be straightening up the house getting ready for a easy weekend, I hope. Working on Kalis tutu. Taking her and Miss. Bootsy to her Moms for the weekend after school, for a three day weekend. WOOT!!  Larry is off Saturday and Sunday so we're heading to Silver Dollar City for their BBQ and Bluegrass festival on Saturday, will be there all day.  

Sunday we want to get together with some friends and family in the evening and have a BBQ of our own. Set back with good company, good food and make some wonderful memories while remembering the ones who made our freedom possible and all the loved ones that aren't here in body but we carry in our hearts.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday weekend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 23, 2014 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy your family   :)

Quoting hugss:

Friday ~

oldes ds & his fiance will be here way too early, lOLProbably just hang out & of course they will napStill have puppy patrolDH gets home early afternoon & takes over puppy patrol .. can't wait :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)