Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD~ 5/25/14~ When was the last time you went out on a date?

Posted by on May. 25, 2014 at 6:21 AM
  • 17 Replies

Where did you go and who were you with?

by on May. 25, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 25, 2014 at 6:57 AM

wow.  I can't remember.  I don't think going to the Farmer's Market with my friend, Lance, counts as a 'date' but that would be the closest thing to one! 

143myboys9496
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Dinner 3 Mondays ago, with dh...my younger ds was at his night class...does that count?

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Of course that counts!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Dinner 3 Mondays ago, with dh...my younger ds was at his night class...does that count?

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I thought that you had a date recently?? Does Lance pay? If he does, then it's a date.

Quoting suzeebloch:

wow.  I can't remember.  I don't think going to the Farmer's Market with my friend, Lance, counts as a 'date' but that would be the closest thing to one! 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 25, 2014 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I picked him up and drove to the farmer's market.  So no he didn't pay for squat.  I guess it was a date for him then!  LOL.  All we did was shop at the Farmer's market. 

Quoting Cindy18:

I thought that you had a date recently?? Does Lance pay? If he does, then it's a date.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Shari55
by on May. 25, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Applebees, I was with my DH, and it was just to get him out of the house. I told him I was kidnapping him....LOL  after we ate we went to Home Depot and I bought him some tools he wanted.

It was last year sometime and just because

Maddie24
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 9:13 AM

If a date is considered going out somewhere, without kids, where someone else paid it would probably 2011.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:58 AM

A couple of months ago my husband and I went out to dinner. We went to Ruby Tuesdays. It's time for another date night soon!

Miss_Prime
by New Member on May. 25, 2014 at 12:04 PM

My So and I go out on a date every Friday. we make a point to have dinner out at least once a week it never gets dule here.To busy to. we went to Chens garden to eat loved it.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 25, 2014 at 1:39 PM

last month with Mark (of course)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)