Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What's up for the month of June? Come tell us!

Posted by on May. 28, 2014 at 6:34 PM
  • 102 Replies

travel            at the beach              flowers           sewing

Anything new an fun? Or the same ole same ole? 

Birthday?  Anniversary?  Vacation?  Family Renunion?  happy fathers day2

Are there any Fathers day plans?

by on May. 28, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

On the 3rd will be Kalis 9th birthdayblowing candlesand we'll be taking the familyfamily car down to Silver Dollar City for the day.And then on the 18th Larry and I le/.ave for vacationtravel,at the beach,floating in pool. Not sure about Fathers Day,Larry has to work so may just fix him his favorite breakfast.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Working. Mostly just working.

KittyGram
by Becky on May. 28, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Taking the grandkids to see The Music Man; taking them and their mom "up north" - back to my home town, for 4 days.  Continue working in the darn craft room.

michelle623
by Member on May. 28, 2014 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

My birthday on the 23rd :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 29, 2014 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing much going on here for June :)

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Sunday, June 1 is our 29th wedding anniversary.  DH was actually able to take off from work so we could go out for a nice dinner - we haven't been able to do that for a couple of years due to his schedule.  June 18 is our son's 28th birthday - can't believe that time went by!  I remember the day he was born like yesterday - happiest day of my life!  June 29 is my DIL's 27th birthday.  I have already  bought her gift - a pendant filled with charms from a company called Origami Owl.  I hope she likes it.  We don't have any plans yet for Father's Day.  I will probably take DH out to a German restaurant - we both love German food.  I have already ordered Frank's birthday/Father's Day gifts to be sent to him in SC - some new clothes & equipment he needed for his job. No other plans at the moment.  We'll just be waiting for the birth of our 2nd grandchild - a daughter due by C-section on July 7.  

Manth
by Member on May. 29, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate June.  It sees the anniversaries of my mother's and sister's deaths.  

It's also winter here in Australia which means my joints will be terribly painful from the cold for most of the month.  I much prefer summer and hearing all of you talking about your lovely warm weather just makes things worse!

masonmom3
by New Member on May. 29, 2014 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

graduations up the gazoo!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 29, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Relay For Life in the 15th..kind of...not getting very far on fund raising still

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 29, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy anniversary to you and happy B-day to your son and DIL

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

Sunday, June 1 is our 29th wedding anniversary.  DH was actually able to take off from work so we could go out for a nice dinner - we haven't been able to do that for a couple of years due to his schedule.  June 18 is our son's 28th birthday - can't believe that time went by!  I remember the day he was born like yesterday - happiest day of my life!  June 29 is my DIL's 27th birthday.  I have already  bought her gift - a pendant filled with charms from a company called Origami Owl.  I hope she likes it.  We don't have any plans yet for Father's Day.  I will probably take DH out to a German restaurant - we both love German food.  I have already ordered Frank's birthday/Father's Day gifts to be sent to him in SC - some new clothes & equipment he needed for his job. No other plans at the moment.  We'll just be waiting for the birth of our 2nd grandchild - a daughter due by C-section on July 7.  

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)