Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its going to be long!!Venting!!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

Why is is everytime it seems we're going ot be able to enjoy ourselves as a family,something has gotta go wrong.  I am so tired of my daughters drama and her pity parties.  I know they are having it rough with neither of them having steady work and he went back to his old ways of staying drunk most of the time,which means besides climbing out of bed to get more beer or whatever he is good for nothing!  

So she is having a total melt down AGAIN, I am not even attempting to help her. She made her bed,now she get to lay in it.

She isn't going tomorrow for her daughter hers birthday because he had made her feel like shit and she is afraid to miss a chance to work.I can fully understand her taking the responsibility of`wanting to work if she can and I give her kudos for it.  But for some reason I have a gut feeling it more like Aaron dosen't want to go because he dosen't do well in large crowds so he is making her feel sorry for him and she'll stay with him instead being with her daughter on her birthday!!  Of course she denied it but I think I close to being right on with this. HE has did it before when he dosen't want to go somewhere.

Oh well its her loss! I'm going over in the morning to pick my grandson up and Kalis Dad and we're going ot go and have a blast! I think I might just tell her TJ is spending a couple nights with us.

Ok thanks ladies, just needed to ge that off my chest.lol  Feel bette rnow!

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Good job letting her deal with her mess.  And bless you for all you do for your grandbabies!

(((hugs)))

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:42 PM

what a mess.

DesignGirl450
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:34 PM

That is a tough situation, but I hope you enjoy the time with your grandchildren. 

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it is. And they're the ones who have gotten theirselves into it. I lov emy daughter but I am done feeling sorry for her.  I had gotten hard towards her but after the last little one came I softened up some because I thought they both were at least trying to make it better.  My daughter is trying but everytime She goes a couple steps forward he'll do something and pull her backwards again!  And she just won't see it!!  Even her friends tell her, hes no good for her, shes even lost two of her best friends that she was friends with for 6-7 years or more...but now, they don't want anything to do with her because of him!  They get in touch with me to check up on her and the kids.

When anybody tries to help, its a loosing process.  

I told her I won't help her financially any more. I'll by groceries for the kids,their clothes, and diapers when the baby needs them. But her and him,can fend for theirselves, 

Quoting LadySaphira:

what a mess.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Sad that she is not going though ;(
Missing some great memories.
Why she puts him  first before the kids ..
Hugs to you all ;)

caro100
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:15 AM

Families are messy.  I am having to let Garrison and his GF work out their relationship. as well.  Glad Kali's got you.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:34 AM

wow what a mess.  I know it must be hard to watch/hear all that drama unfolding.  I hope you have a great day today with the grandkids.  How old is your daughter again?  One of these days, she'll figure it out but unfortunately you get to wait and try to pick up the pieces while she's doing that.  Hugs to you!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 3, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Hugs to you!!!!  I KNOW how you feel with a child who isn't doing their best.  I think you're right on to let her figure it out and do the best she can.  Bailing them out doesn't help anyone.  I hope you all have a great time and in the meantime I'll pray for her that she can get her act together one of these days. 

Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I will keep my fingers crossed that she will finally see the light and do what is right for her and her children.

terri-553
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM

huggingNo-one said being a parent is easy,but what you are doing is right,There are times when we can;t fix it anymore,we just have to let it go,You Girl after all the grands at this point can;t help themselves

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)