Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ready for Summer

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:29 PM
  • 10 Replies

My sundeck, that is.  I spent over three hours today scrubbing, cleaning, rinsing the deck rails, floor and adjacent  siding of the house, in order to set up our patio furniture.  The weather is just beautiful and warm, and supposed to be this way for the rest of the week.   As we just got home from an overseas trip yesterday, with an 8 hour time difference, I am now feeling a little groggy.  Iain and Cassidy are out doing some errands and are bringing home dinner.  Yay, as I sure don't feel like cooking right now. 

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:38 PM

It sounnds like you  have had a very busy day.And deffinitly deserve to set back and enjoy a relaxing meal that you don' thave to prepare.  Enjoy your deck. I have wanted on for a long time but so far its hadn't happened. :(  

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Enjoy your deck this summer. It already feels like summer to me. Spent the last two weekends in the pool. It's so hot here already.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:12 AM

Will be nice to get out there,
Am sure you'll sleep well tonight :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:36 AM

wow that's a lot that you did just after coming home from your trip!  Is Cassidy home to stay for a while?  What are her plans next?  I know you are going to enjoy that deck.  I'm so glad winter is over!

Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Welcome back and that is great about the deck.  Now that it is done you need to rest and reset your internal clock.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:18 AM

You have way more energy than I do!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:17 PM

It is fun to travel but it is always nice to get home.

Is it tough for you to readjust to the changes or do you have little trouble? Yay for you! getting your deck done and ready to enjoy! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:56 PM

I know you will enjoy it!!  :)

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Welcome back :)   How long is Cassidy back for?

stepof5
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM
Welcome back! How nice to have Cassidy home for the summer. Kiddos to you for getting the deck ready especially when you are tired.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)