Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:00 PM
  • 24 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:01 PM

Ok starting another one early because I don't have to get up early in the morning.  I worked Sat. morning so that gives me Wed morning off. 

See you in the morning ladies.   :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM

more house stuff .. puppy patrol always, LOL

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 4, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Wednesday - got up at 3:15 this morning to thunderstorms!  it's pouring outside right now.  I survived the dentist yesterday - then after I was home and the novocaine wore off and it was close to suppertime, I had a craving for a pork tenderloin sandwich so drove 12 miles round trip to get one.  I figured it was a well-deserved treat. 

Any hoo, gonna start my early morning work now - hoping that neither internet nor electricity go out!  I know the electricity went out briefly about an hour before I woke up!  Work is the only thing I have planned for today.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :o)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Has there been any improvement with the puppy?

Quoting hugss:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:08 AM

I'm glad you got through the dentist appt ok.  Pork loin sandwich....sounds good!!  lol  That's one of the things I cook a lot is pork loin.  I like to buy them on sale and then cut them into 3 or 4 pieces depending on the size. (whole pork loin)  When I get them on sale it works out to be about 3 or 4 dollars per piece of loin.  I think that's a great deal and they're SO good!!!  lol

Anyway...hope your power doesn't go out and that you have a productive work day.  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Wednesday - got up at 3:15 this morning to thunderstorms!  it's pouring outside right now.  I survived the dentist yesterday - then after I was home and the novocaine wore off and it was close to suppertime, I had a craving for a pork tenderloin sandwich so drove 12 miles round trip to get one.  I figured it was a well-deserved treat. 

Any hoo, gonna start my early morning work now - hoping that neither internet nor electricity go out!  I know the electricity went out briefly about an hour before I woke up!  Work is the only thing I have planned for today.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :o)

Num1GIGI
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Working as usual.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Some days are beter than others,
We're going out of town next month so that has us a bit worried too.
Thanks for asking & have a good day :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Has there been any improvement with the puppy?

Quoting hugss:

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Taking my dog to get fixed. 

JalynSpoon
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Work, DMV, gym, & then home to start packing to move.

rosebud727
by Rose on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:40 AM

It's a work day, however this day is an eventful day for me. My father passed away and I will be remembering him and reflecting a good portion of the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN