Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:42 PM
  • 68 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Starting it early since I don't have to set a clock for getting up in the morning.  :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy,being able to sleep in. Hopefully the weather will cooperate a little better tomorrow and I can go get errands done i didn't do today. Don't really have any plans to do anything special. Will be getting things ready for our vacation,can't believe its only 13 days away! Whoopee!  

I may go out and buy me some capris and a new purse, also need to get me a hat to wear because of the sun being so strong down there.  Should get Larry a hat too so his little bald head don't get burnt.lol It did last year, when were in Galveston at the beach. He is picky about what type of hats he wears so i might just let him get his own.

Not much else going on, its actually quieted down some on the family front. Kecia has a second interview Monday for a job at a call center so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  And it pays by the hour so she'll actually be getting a steady paycheck,not just commission.

KittyGram
by Becky on Jun. 5, 2014 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

We've got a busy, fun-filled couple of days ahead!  Tomorrow night, I'm going out to dinner with a friend I haven't seen in oh, 3 years?  Then early Saturday morning, daughter, grandkids, and I are driving 7  hours to go "back home" - spending a few days with my sister in north central Wisconsin; going out to dinner with sister and BIL Saturday night; breakfast Sunday morning at another sister's house; Sunday afternoon first sister and her hubby are taking us out on the boat, and I hear this weekend is free fishing in Wisconsin, which means, even though I have no license, if I choose to fish, I can!  (Not that I like fishing, but you never know!!)

Monday, we're going to a state park about an hour and a half away from sister's house, that I haven't been to in probably 17 or 18 years.  It's called Copper Falls State Park (LEK, that's probably not far from you!!!!).  It's very aptly named, because the grounds are copper in color.  Beautiful place!!!

Tuesday, we'll head back home in the morning, but we're going to stop in Wisconsin Dells and  go on one of the Duck rides.  I've never done that... we were going to do just one of the boat tours, but it's been suggested that we do the ducks instead.

Looking forward to this!!!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

friday ~

menu/market list
hope to get to the other bathrooms to clean
And as always puppy partol

::sigh::

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Ahhh Friday!  The day I look forward to all week.  I was up by 3:15 this morning, just got my early-morning work done and am booting up my virtual computer now.

Yesterday I went to Home Depot and bought a 3' x 15' roll of PVC hardware cloth (1/2" mesh) and some "low volt staples."  The staples are merely these little black plastic "clips" that have a nail in them.  Anyway, I cut out and placed a piece of this hardware cloth on the outside of my bedroom window.  My window is at ground level and I never open it at night because of my cats vs stray cats outdoors.  Now that this hardware cloth is up, I was able to open my window last night!  I also used my staple gun and put up a piece on my front door screen, once again due to the stray cats outdoors.  When my cats see these stray cats outdoors, they go nuts and having this plastic hardware cloth in place makes me feel more comfortable knowing my cats can't get out and the stray cats can't get in.  well, at least I hope that's the case.  :o)

well, that's about it.  Once again, I really have no plans for today other than work!

HAPPY FRIDAY, everyone!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning, Ladies!

Friday~ I am meeting my friend for breakfast then into work. After work, I have to take my son and another scout to a camping trip. I'm not staying, just dropping them off. I want to do my midnight checks tonight too.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Last day of the work week for me (she says thankfully), it's been a long week for some reason.Since today is National Donut Day, we will be making donuts with the residents, I have been so good with my diet, I'm not sure that I will be able to resist these. Tonight is graduation here at our local high school and my niece is graduating.

Saturday, I think DD, three of my neices, and I are going to do a Color Fun Run/Walk. And then I am just not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring. I think I just need some time at home to catch up on everything there. Or maybe even just a nice ride in the woods and looking for some wildlife!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope the weather is better for you today.  Isn't it fun counting down and looking forward to vacation?  That's the best!!  I hope you do go out and buy you a few things.  That's always fun too.  Well...take care and have a good day   :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Enjoy,being able to sleep in. Hopefully the weather will cooperate a little better tomorrow and I can go get errands done i didn't do today. Don't really have any plans to do anything special. Will be getting things ready for our vacation,can't believe its only 13 days away! Whoopee!  

I may go out and buy me some capris and a new purse, also need to get me a hat to wear because of the sun being so strong down there.  Should get Larry a hat too so his little bald head don't get burnt.lol It did last year, when were in Galveston at the beach. He is picky about what type of hats he wears so i might just let him get his own.

Not much else going on, its actually quieted down some on the family front. Kecia has a second interview Monday for a job at a call center so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  And it pays by the hour so she'll actually be getting a steady paycheck,not just commission.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww Becky, I know you all will have SO much fun!!!  It sounds like fun to me!!  lol  We can't wait to hear all about it and maybe some pics.  I'll say a little prayer that you will have safe travels.  Enjoy   :)

Quoting KittyGram:

We've got a busy, fun-filled couple of days ahead!  Tomorrow night, I'm going out to dinner with a friend I haven't seen in oh, 3 years?  Then early Saturday morning, daughter, grandkids, and I are driving 7  hours to go "back home" - spending a few days with my sister in north central Wisconsin; going out to dinner with sister and BIL Saturday night; breakfast Sunday morning at another sister's house; Sunday afternoon first sister and her hubby are taking us out on the boat, and I hear this weekend is free fishing in Wisconsin, which means, even though I have no license, if I choose to fish, I can!  (Not that I like fishing, but you never know!!)

Monday, we're going to a state park about an hour and a half away from sister's house, that I haven't been to in probably 17 or 18 years.  It's called Copper Falls State Park (LEK, that's probably not far from you!!!!).  It's very aptly named, because the grounds are copper in color.  Beautiful place!!!

Tuesday, we'll head back home in the morning, but we're going to stop in Wisconsin Dells and  go on one of the Duck rides.  I've never done that... we were going to do just one of the boat tours, but it's been suggested that we do the ducks instead.

Looking forward to this!!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:53 AM

have a good day!!     :)

Quoting hugss:

friday ~

menu/market listhope to get to the other bathrooms to cleanAnd as always puppy partol::sigh::

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)