Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD~ 6/6/14~ What do you slack on when you get swamped/stressed?

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:59 AM
  • 13 Replies

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:02 AM

You need to re-word this post.  It should read "What DON'T you slack on when you are swamped/stressed?"  lol.  Because when I feel swamped, that creates stress, which in turn makes me want to slack off just about everything except the bare essentials. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 7:07 AM

That was the point of the question. I have been slacking soooo much at home because the last two weeks at work have been so busy!

Quoting suzeebloch:

You need to re-word this post.  It should read "What DON'T you slack on when you are swamped/stressed?"  lol.  Because when I feel swamped, that creates stress, which in turn makes me want to slack off just about everything except the bare essentials. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM

probably just with keeping things here in the house the way I normally do....the way I like...things get tossed around etc.....

Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:14 AM

When I am stressed I just tend to sit like a lump and not do anything.  I don't like to be rushed on a database.  I have gotten them on Monday or Tuesday and they want them completed by Friday.  Luckily the one I am working on now isn't due until the end of summer.  That is good because I counted it up and there are 1734 questions to be formatted and uploaded.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Believe it or not, when I am stressed or angry I will do more housework!

When I am swamped, the dishes and laundry will wait until the next day. Maybe vaccuuming, too. Heck, maybe everything depending on what is going on!

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I slack on housework when I get busy.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:23 PM

I wish I would clean when I'm stressed! I just get tired and want to sleep.

Quoting LEK19:

Believe it or not, when I am stressed or angry I will do more housework!

When I am swamped, the dishes and laundry will wait until the next day. Maybe vaccuuming, too. Heck, maybe everything depending on what is going on!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 8:27 PM

I have come home the last two weeks and sat on my butt! It has been so busy at work that I just can't stand to do anything at home. Not bad busy just busy. I really need to do some Boy Scout stuff and hang out here!

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:27 PM

Exercise, healthy eating and good sleep. Everything I should make sure I do when I'm stressed. lol

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
18 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 7, 2014 at 12:16 AM

whatever I want :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN