Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

??QOTD?? 6/11/14~ What was your latest AHA moment?

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:41 AM
  • 4 Replies
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 11, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Don't laugh but my latest AHA moment was when I was recently putting gas in my rental car when I went to visit my son. I pulled up to the gas station and didn't know what side the tank was on. As I was about to get out to check my son told me to just look at the dashboard. What? Huh? Apparently the little lighted arrow next to the gas gauge on your dashboard points to the direction your gas tank is on! How am I 41 and never knew that? Total AHA moment.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I got a new car two years ago this month, and my husband pointed that out to me. I don't know if all cars have that these days. 

KittyGram
by Becky on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Don't laugh but my latest AHA moment was when I was recently putting gas in my rental car when I went to visit my son. I pulled up to the gas station and didn't know what side the tank was on. As I was about to get out to check my son told me to just look at the dashboard. What? Huh? Apparently the little lighted arrow next to the gas gauge on your dashboard points to the direction your gas tank is on! How am I 41 and never knew that? Total AHA moment.

That would probably be mine, too.  Although I think I saw it about a month ago on facebook, and never bothered to check my car till a few days ago.  (And I'm 10 years older than you, and never knew either!!!)

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Mine has the little arrow beside the gas symbol too. The first time I got gas in my truck I didn't know how to open the little door that covers the gas cap, lol. My dd and I were looking all over the truck to find a button or lever to pop the thing open. Finally, I went out and pushed on it and the thing opened up. I'd call that a duh! moment not an aha one, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)