Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM
  • 44 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Starting it now for my early birds   :)

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Friday ~

Patient puppy is doing so/so
So will watch her

Friday night we have a surprise retirement party to go to for a neighbor :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 1:26 AM

In the morning have some phone calls to make and errands to run. Will be taking the grandkids to thier parents,TJ back to his mom and Kali over to her Dads for the weekend. Then am going to do some shopping for our vaction that I have been trying to get done for the past two weeks. And will do some packing also.

Laundry as always it seems.lol Need to mop the floors throughout the house.because snce its been so rainy there has been mud traipsed in with the dogs and grandkids, hard to keep up with it. 

Saturday I want to hopefully go get my hair cut and trying to decide rather to color it again. Have been letting it grow out the past year or so, so quite a bit of silver showing especially in the front.  Wish it would just go all silver and be done with it.

Sunday will be a stay at home day I think, besides going to pick Kali up. May have the kids over for dinner.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 13, 2014 at 5:00 AM

Friday and I was up just ahead of 3 this morning.  Booted up the computer, went to download the sound files - and one of my docs forgot to upload the sound files so I am already done with my early-morning work!  love it when that happens.  I'm gonna take a quick shower and get a head-start with the FL group.

yesterday just before I woke up, I noted an ache in my low back on the right side.  Throughout the day yesterday, that ache continued, but also gave me an odd feeling into my entire right leg.  The low back is just a dull ache and the feeling down my leg is the back of my leg but on the top part of my ankle/foot down to the toes.  That feeling is not exactly a pain but just a weird sensation, tingly sometimes, just there.  I didn't do anything out of the ordinary on Wednesday that I can think of, either!  lol.  I woke up this morning with the same ache in my low back, right side, but the sensation in my leg is not as noticeable.  I took ibuprofen throughout the day yesterday and will do so again today.  this is just weird.  I very seldom have any musculoskeletal issues.

Anyway, Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Friday~ I have to work 11-7 again today. I'm going to breakfast with my friend as soon as I drop my youngest off for his last day of school!!! YEA!!! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Sounds like fun.  Enjoy   :)

Quoting hugss:

Friday ~Patient puppy is doing so/soSo will watch herFriday night we have a surprise retirement party to go to for a neighbor :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Enjoy your shopping!!  I'm sure it will be nice to have a day or two of peace and quiet.  lol  :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

In the morning have some phone calls to make and errands to run. Will be taking the grandkids to thier parents,TJ back to his mom and Kali over to her Dads for the weekend. Then am going to do some shopping for our vaction that I have been trying to get done for the past two weeks. And will do some packing also.

Laundry as always it seems.lol Need to mop the floors throughout the house.because snce its been so rainy there has been mud traipsed in with the dogs and grandkids, hard to keep up with it. 

Saturday I want to hopefully go get my hair cut and trying to decide rather to color it again. Have been letting it grow out the past year or so, so quite a bit of silver showing especially in the front.  Wish it would just go all silver and be done with it.

Sunday will be a stay at home day I think, besides going to pick Kali up. May have the kids over for dinner.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Ronna you should go get that checked out.  Seriously.  Let us know if you do and what they say.  It sounds strange for sure.

Hope you have a good day!  Go to the dr!!!!  lol  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Friday and I was up just ahead of 3 this morning.  Booted up the computer, went to download the sound files - and one of my docs forgot to upload the sound files so I am already done with my early-morning work!  love it when that happens.  I'm gonna take a quick shower and get a head-start with the FL group.

yesterday just before I woke up, I noted an ache in my low back on the right side.  Throughout the day yesterday, that ache continued, but also gave me an odd feeling into my entire right leg.  The low back is just a dull ache and the feeling down my leg is the back of my leg but on the top part of my ankle/foot down to the toes.  That feeling is not exactly a pain but just a weird sensation, tingly sometimes, just there.  I didn't do anything out of the ordinary on Wednesday that I can think of, either!  lol.  I woke up this morning with the same ache in my low back, right side, but the sensation in my leg is not as noticeable.  I took ibuprofen throughout the day yesterday and will do so again today.  this is just weird.  I very seldom have any musculoskeletal issues.

Anyway, Happy Friday, everyone!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I love going to breakfast with friends like that!!  Have a good day  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Friday~ I have to work 11-7 again today. I'm going to breakfast with my friend as soon as I drop my youngest off for his last day of school!!! YEA!!! 

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Not much happening again this weekend. I'm okay with that, lol.

My youngest son had a sleepover lastnight. His friend will be here until his mom gets off work and picks him up. I'm not sure if we'll find something to get into or just hang out at the house.

Tomorrow my boys are going to a full day football clinic. I will probably clean the house. I might visit the library while they're gone.

Nothing happening Sunday. My oldest son might go to basketball open gym but it's not required.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN