Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Have you ever........

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:17 AM
  • 24 Replies

pocket dialed someone?

Tell me about it!

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Tonight while on break at work, I called Mark and had a brief conversation with him, hung up and went back to washing tables and scrubbing toilets. Two hours later, I stop to talk to the floor guy about my finding rose petals all over the resident dining room floor  and we hear a muffled "Hello, Hello?" Both of us stop talking and look around, there is nobody within sight. Nick asked me "did you hear that or am I imagining things?" We hear someone say "hello" again and start looking around, I checked the front doors thinking someone may be outside wanting to get in, Nick checks the dining room and looks down the back hall all the while we are hearing someone say hello repeatedly.

We  are both completely confused by this point and trying to figure out what the hell is going on when we both hear the word phone. Nick looks at me and says "that's coming from your pocket" I had accidentally pocket dialed Mark and he was yelling into the phone to get my attention LOL.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 8:04 AM

I haven't. My phone has a key lock that I use when my phone is in my purse/pocket.

We've gotten a couple of pretty funny butt dials in the past though, lol.

KittyGram
by Becky on Jun. 27, 2014 at 8:49 AM

It's been a very long time since I have, but I have a friend who used to butt dial me a lot.

I was the first one in her call list, and every now and then she'd accidently dial me.  I could hear her entire conversation that she was having with whomever she was with at the moment, and I'd yell, hoping she could hear me, but she never could!!

ChitownLady
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I've never done it, but I have been butt called a few times from my friend's husband, not sure why my number always came uo, but it was a standing joke between all of us. My hubby also butt called me a few times before he was retired, it always happened when he was climbing a ladder, I can see why my number would come up since I was on his speed dial, but I still can't understand the first one!

hugss
by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Not yet, LOL

Quoting LadySaphira:

pocket dialed someone?

Tell me about it!

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I haven't, but I've gotten a few. Nothing really funny that I can think of. I usually just hang up after I realized what happened and tell the person about it later.
Esmrlda
by Esme on Jun. 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM

No I dont think I have but I get pocket dialed at least once a week from a couple of my girlfriends. 

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jun. 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM

I rarely use my cell phone, only a few people have my number, and I don't put it in my pocket, just keep it in my purse when out,  for emergencies.  

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 27, 2014 at 4:48 PM

I normaly do too but when I am at work I tend to forget I dropped it in my pocket during my break LOL

Quoting DesignGirl450:

I rarely use my cell phone, only a few people have my number, and I don't put it in my pocket, just keep it in my purse when out,  for emergencies.  

wingsfan1234
by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 4:54 PM
No but I get butt dialed by my father-n-law all the time!!

My husband butt dialed 911 about a month ago while he was at work..chips ended up at a friend's house ..the only address that came up due to him having a prepaid phone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)