Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What Is Your Favorite Neil Young Song

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:23 AM
  • 15 Replies

??

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:24 AM

Old Man

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 9, 2014 at 3:24 AM

Heart of Gold

Maime13
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Rockin' in the Free World. Love the bitterness and heartbreak.

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

That's tough. I like a few.  I'm going to go with "Old Man" and "Harvest Moon".  Old Man has a nice memory attached to it for me. My uncle that passed away was a musician and he did a beautiful cover of that song.  I wish I could upload a sound file on here.  If I can figure out how to get it here, I will.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Quoting .Holly.:

That's tough. I like a few.  I'm going to go with "Old Man" and "Harvest Moon".  Old Man has a nice memory attached to it for me. My uncle that passed away was a musician and he did a beautiful cover of that song.  I wish I could upload a sound file on here.  If I can figure out how to get it here, I will.

I'm sorry about your uncle. I love a lot of Neil Young songs, but I picked two that are my very favorite. Old man has good memories for me too.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, this is probably going to sound terrible but I have no clue who he is and do not recognise any of the songs in te replies.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 10, 2014 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Googled some of his songs...most of his music is a bit too mellow for my taste I do  Like "Rockin In The Free World"

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 10, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Quoting LadySaphira:

Ok, this is probably going to sound terrible but I have no clue who he is and do not recognise any of the songs in te replies.

He was big in the 70's and 80's. I thought he was so cute. He had really long dark hair, and I thought his face was really cute. I loved his voice and his songs too. I know that won't help you, but I don't know how else to describe him.

Maverick1957
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Old Man.

Maverick1957
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:00 PM
2 moms liked this

SURELY you've heard of the band CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG!  He was the Young in this band who is still around, just minus him.

Quoting LadySaphira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)