Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:01 AM
  • 18 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:02 AM

Good morning....hope you're all ready for another day.  I'm up and waiting on the coffee.  lol  No plans today really other than work.  I'm hoping it will be a fairly easy day.  Have a good one ladies!  :)

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Working right now. Hope for a nap between shifts. I need to then do laundry & cleaning. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:30 AM

I hope you're able to get a nap!  I have some laundry to do later today too.  Have a good one  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

Working right now. Hope for a nap between shifts. I need to then do laundry & cleaning. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this

What is going on this week?  I was up early, at 2 a.m., on Monday because I couldn't sleep past 1 am.  Tuesday at midnight the bulldozer moving the fallen tree off the street woke me up.  Then last night, around 8:45, when I was sound asleep, animal control pounded on my front door and then asked if one of my cats was missing because someone called them to pick up a cat wandering around the place.  Of course they didn't know I was already asleep but um no, it was NOT one of my cats.  sheez.  of course then I couldn't fall back to sleep so stayed up until 9:30 reading until I was drowsy enough again.  and then up at 3. 

And Lance brought my car back sometime after that (he's been borrowing it since Sunday night) so I can finally go to Penney's and exchange my microwave, and then I want to stop by and check up on Margo (see my post, "Oh Dear").

and it's only wednesday.  this has been a long week!!!!  lol.

well, I need to get to work now with the FL group.

Happy Hump Day!  I sure hope the down-side of this hump goes smoothly!  LOL.

:o) 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Wow....yep I'd say that is a crazy week already!!!  LOL  Hopefully it will slow down some now.  Fingers crossed!!!

Let us know about the microwave too.  Hopefully they'll have another one you so you can just exchange it. 

Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

What is going on this week?  I was up early, at 2 a.m., on Monday because I couldn't sleep past 1 am.  Tuesday at midnight the bulldozer moving the fallen tree off the street woke me up.  Then last night, around 8:45, when I was sound asleep, animal control pounded on my front door and then asked if one of my cats was missing because someone called them to pick up a cat wandering around the place.  Of course they didn't know I was already asleep but um no, it was NOT one of my cats.  sheez.  of course then I couldn't fall back to sleep so stayed up until 9:30 reading until I was drowsy enough again.  and then up at 3. 

And Lance brought my car back sometime after that (he's been borrowing it since Sunday night) so I can finally go to Penney's and exchange my microwave, and then I want to stop by and check up on Margo (see my post, "Oh Dear").

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Had to take a vacation day today, hubby is due at the hospital for some tests this morning, we'll see how this goes. He seems to have some sort of nodule on his prostrate, so today he will have a uro-flow test and an ultra sound on his prostrate. He has to have a full bladder when we get to the doctor's office for the first test,so this should be a fun trip!

Gonna try and get some things done around the house this afternoon and then DD and I are going to pick up a friend from church at her dialysis appointment. She is like an adopted grandma to my kids and we love to be able to help her when we can!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this

and it gets nuttier.  Earlier this morning, I was out for a smoke and I heard screeching sounds.  Reminded me of velocirapators from one of those dinosaur movies a while back (can't think of the name of that for the life of me - they brought dinosaurs back to life on a secluded island ... ???)  anyway, it was quite a loud ruckus ... and just now 2 boys were standing on the fence and told me there are 4 racoons in the trash dumpster next door.  lol.  So I called animal control about it and they are sending someone over.   Oh yeah, Jurrasic Park is the name of the movie.  lol. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Wow....yep I'd say that is a crazy week already!!!  LOL  Hopefully it will slow down some now.  Fingers crossed!!!

Let us know about the microwave too.  Hopefully they'll have another one you so you can just exchange it. 

Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Staying home. I spent 2 days straight in town or at the lake so I got way to much sun. I'm feeling pretty yucky today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Working.

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Working.  I didn't get much sleep last night either.  The neighbors had a group of people in the backyard last night around a firepit.  They talked and laughed until around 3.  I borrowed a tablet from work to take to the conference with me so I was playing around with it last night to see how it worked.  I can connect up to Mobile Cafemom if I have a wifi signal and what hotel or conference center does not have a wifi connection.  I should be able to check in when I get a chance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)