Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM
  • 64 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:04 PM

Starting it now for my early birds  :)

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Friday, I will probably be doing some more cleaning, and grocery shopping as having friends for dinner on Sat evening.  I always do a "total" on my house when having company.  So Saturday I will be doing the prep for the dinner, and hopefully will still get my walks in Fri and Sat mornings.  No plans for Sunday as yet. 

shivasgirl
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:41 PM

working, I do 10 hour shifts so I can have Mon thru Thurs off to go to school

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Lynda you sound like me when it comes to getting the house ready for guests.  lol  I am sure they will all have a great time.  Hope you can get your walks in  :)

Quoting DesignGirl450:

Friday, I will probably be doing some more cleaning, and grocery shopping as having friends for dinner on Sat evening.  I always do a "total" on my house when having company.  So Saturday I will be doing the prep for the dinner, and hopefully will still get my walks in Fri and Sat mornings.  No plans for Sunday as yet. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!  Kudos to you for going to school   :)

Quoting shivasgirl:

working, I do 10 hour shifts so I can have Mon thru Thurs off to go to school

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Tommorow KAli is going to her Dads and LArry will be working. So I hope to get some cleaning done after Larry goes to work. Finally having more energy and need to get this stuff done.

Saturday we might got to Silver Dollar City and just alk around and catch some of shows, or just hang around town and catch a movie and a bite to eat.

Sunday we're just going to do some yard work, there is alot of trimming that has to be done and the lawn mowed too.  After we pick Kali up from her Dads we're picking TJ up and taking them to the drive in with us to see Earth To Echo and the new Disney movie, Fire and Rescue. I think they will enjoy it and I've been wanting to see Earth To Echo, also. Then I'll just keep TJ at the house for a few days too.

Jannie2258
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Today, I worked from 10am-1pm. Came home and worked on computer awhile, played with kitty, worked on Bible Study, had dinner.  My ride to study picked me up at 6:15 and I got home at 9:30(included some visiting as well as travel time).  Me and kitty are hangin out again while I finish up on CM. It is time for bed though, since I have to get up early for work.  I need to stop at the store after work tomorrow, on my way home.  Then its home and get food ready for my friday night group at 6:30. Plus, there's the usual house chores as well.  Saturday, it's laundry, dusting, and vacuuming. Sunday, it's out to breakfast with a friend after church, then work on my scrapbook/photo album for my daughter. On weekends, I try to cook so I have leftovers I can have during the week.  Well, friends, I'd better close and hit the hay! Take care and have  a great night!

photo MistyWhoopieandCinder.png

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:12 AM

yay Friday!  I was up at 3:30 and able to get a head start on the FL group, and now taking a quick break to check in with CM.

the last 2 days I've been hit HARD by the drowsies and only worked until shortly after noon both days.  I hope I don't have that today!

Weather is still very comfy here ... but July is supposed to come back by late weekend. 

that's it.  I gotta get back to work!   Happy Friday, Every One!

Shari55
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Well today I probably won't do much....kind of tired so will probably just veg most of the day

Tomorrow I will be taking a piece of furniture to the alley, and getting up the cat hair...if only these cats liked the vacuum. Nyssa's train gets in at 8:00p.m., so need to go get her...so looking forward to her being home.

Sunday.. Will need to rearrange some furniture as we are getting a new/used sofa from Aidan's family sometime during the day.

That is my weekend, so far.

Khanfan
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Well, grocery shopping. I asked dh "if I get coals will you bbq?" tomorrow will be his first Saturday off work in a long time. Our library has a CSI thing for 6-12 grade. DD said she wants to go, then said she didn't. There is a Sherlock Holms exibit at the science center in Columbus, but there are bills that need to be paid...IDK.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN