Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

So, How is Your

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:40 PM
  • 9 Replies

Summer going so far?   Is the weather good where you live?  Are you spending much time outside?  

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Our spring and summer were later this year. It feels as if summer is just starting to kick in! The nights have been cooler, too, which is alright by me.

Since the weather has been cooler we have been getting more yardwork done outside. We haven't done as much swimming in the lake because Lake Superior is still on the cool side. Anna has actually been in the water only once so far. We have hung out around the water, though. Inland lakes warm up faster. I am having a fairly mellow summer so far.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Summer has been OK..the weather has been crazy..very nuggy on some days, rainy and cool on others. Not spending a lot of time outside.

jjames0991
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 5:13 PM

The weather here has been amazing, cool days and breezy nights.  I'm a little bummed because its our first summer in the new house with a pool and its been too cool to swim.  But we have trails and woods and its been nice to sit outside at night and have a fire in the fire pit.

maecntpntz219
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Eh. Weather is the same as it is year round really, just a bit warmer. We've been in the pool a lot. Went to the lake yesterday, my first time swimming in a CA lake and I've lived here 15 years! They just don't do lake swimming with all the beaches here lol.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Way way to fast!  Im not liking the heat.  Yesterday it wasnt to bad but thats cuz we had a rain storm come through.  I spend more time in the evening outside then during the heat of the day.

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:18 PM

It's been going ok.  It is going to be hot for the next few days then get cool again.  I have to admit that I am much happier with the cool weather than I was with the 100 degree temperatures we had a couple of years ago.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:15 PM

It's been ok so far. I'm going to have back surgery, sometime in August.

suesues
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:55 AM

too fast but nice weather and alot of trips planned  

Esmrlda
by Esme on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Its good, to much to do this July glad I have next weekend to relax.  It has been much warmer this summer and I am welcoming it. We still have lots of fun things to do this summer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)