Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

S/O of the candy bar post

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

seeing the candy bar post reminded me of this little gem that Andrew made me when learning how to whittle in cub scouts:

It is supposed to be a Jellyfish LOL

Have your kids ever made you something of a questionable nature?

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:43 PM

I am trying to find a pic that I took of a bears cave that Andew made in art classa few years ago, it looks more like................Well. I'll let you be the judges when I find it LOL

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Couldn't find a pic of the bear cave but can you guess what this is supposed to be?

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:00 PM

and lets not forget the companion I slept with on a nightly basis for about 7 years:

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM

This made me laugh.  Thanks for sharing.  No, I never got anything questionable.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:21 AM

I don't think so. If he did, I can't remember.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 22, 2014 at 4:26 AM

clueless, but it kinda reminds me of movies I've seen where they use a putty-type substance for explosive devices?   I can see the wires embedded in this.  OMG, I hope your place didn't blow up!!  LISA ARE YOU OKAY?!

Quoting LadySaphira:

Couldn't find a pic of the bear cave but can you guess what this is supposed to be?

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 22, 2014 at 4:26 AM

you shameless hussy.

Quoting LadySaphira:

and lets not forget the companion I slept with on a nightly basis for about 7 years:

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:07 AM

LOL!

Not that I can think of right now. I'll come back to this if I think of anything.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:45 AM

You got it! It is a "land mime" (as he called them then). He made a it few years ago out of playdough and the wires and gears from an old VCR he tore apart.  He plopped it in the middle of my living room floor and set up his little plastic army men around it, started making explosion noises and fliging the Army men around.

Quoting suzeebloch:

clueless, but it kinda reminds me of movies I've seen where they use a putty-type substance for explosive devices?   I can see the wires embedded in this.  OMG, I hope your place didn't blow up!!  LISA ARE YOU OKAY?!

Quoting LadySaphira:

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

What can I say, I apparently love having extra men in my bed LOL

Quoting suzeebloch:

you shameless hussy.

Quoting LadySaphira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN