Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:43 AM
  • 17 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Good morning...up early for work today.  Ugh...lol....coffee is starting to smell good.  I was sleeping so good!!  I must have really been tired yesterday to sleep like I did.  Wow, wish every night could be like that!!  lol

I've got a couple of houses to do today and then it's home to Breana.  She said I need to hang out with you Mimi.  lol 

Hope you all have a good day!!  :)

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Work, nap, cutting grass, finish laundry. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey you are up early, LouAnn!    I was actually up at 2:50 this morning. woo hoo!  That gave me plenty of time to surf the net, catch up on the news, etc.  one of my doctors was out of the office yesterday so that meant less early-morning work for me. 

it's hot already this morning, too, and muggy.  I think if the humidity wasn't 86% that 76° would be tolerable but yikes.  It's only 5:30 and I am about ready to turn on the AC! 

I only worked until about 2:30 yesterday, so I'm getting ready to get a head-start with the FL group and try to make more $$ than I did yesterday.  LOL. 

That's about it.  Stay cool, everyone! 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning! 

I have changed the laundry around and gotten DS#1 to work by 6am. I'm home now, eating breakfast and drinking coffee. I have to work 9-4:30am then Scout stuff and walk my friend's dog while they are at Cedar Point today. Squeeze dinner in there somewhere......

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I am off to work here in a bit. I told one of our family members that I would go in early to feed her mom breakfast(she is going out of town for a few days). Catching up on the office work I didn't get done yesterday and then making zucchini fritters with the residents this afternoon. 

It's Day 3 of Bible School tonight, wow is this week going fast!!

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm slow starting today. I can't seem to get moving, lol. I don't have much planned today. I have to pick my dd up and take her to her hair appt. (her grandma's shop). I hope the mechanic gets to her car soon! I have to do an online training some time today.

jjames0991
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
How is your mom??

Today is my youngest daughters 21st Bay. We are going to MVA soon to get her "I can drink now" license. Then later taking her out for her first legal drink and dinner.
redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Paint cabinet doors, laundry, clean house, put more good in the humming bird feeder, dishes. Will start with yoga soon, shower, coffee and take Libby to volleyball camp(manager).

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Working.  I am popping right along.  I have the Communications testbank almost done then I need to start on the Sociology one.  It is supposed to be 90 today and humid.  Then a cold front is coming through tomorrow and the rest of the week and next week the temperatures will be below normal.  Yay!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Just going to be a stay at home day. Kali is feeling better but still running a low grade fever. So we'll just be taking it easy today.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN