Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD-- 7/23/14- Are you a Procrastinator?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM
  • 12 Replies

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this

It depends on the situation.  Sometimes if I have a deadline, I actually do better under pressure.   I tend to procrastinate doing unpleasant tasks.

Johnny procrastinated quite a bit as a teenager and was proud of it.  He'd say Procrastinate Now.  Don't put if off until later.  lol.

MichelleMc
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:42 AM

I never used to be. I have become more of one as I have gotten more tired. 

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:32 AM

I am. It's something I learned in college, lol. I'd always got things done and out of the way until I started college then I learned to put things off until I absolutely had to do them.

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I have deadlines at work so I can't.  I do take occasional breaks because what I do is mentally taxing.  I believe in "never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I"ll let you know later.

DesignGirl450
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Let me think - I need time to decide about replying to this post.  I will get back to you on this later.   LOL 

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Yes, especially on things I really don't want to do.

Mariagma3
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes and no, conditionally! If it is in getting to appointments, meetings, get togethers, I'm on time. If it is packing, unpacking, things like that, I take forever; as I am dreading it! So, mostly no, sometimes yes! Does that count? LMAO!

FrankMamma
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM

If it's doing housework or yardwork yes, I am terrible. With work deadlines, and anything else not really. I may not do it right away, but it gets prioritized so that's not the same thing.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Most the time no, but if it's something I really just don't want to do but eventually need to I'll sometimes procrastinate in getting it done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)