Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:25 AM
  • 37 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Middle of the week......good morning ladies.....So I had yet another night of good sleep!  I'm so excited!  lol  I don't sleep awful every night but some nights just don't seem to be as restful.  Makes you feel better for sure. 

Right now I'm enjoying my coffee and raisin toast drizzled with honey.  I have a fairly light day.  Looking forward to that.

I hope you all have a great day!!  :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Good Morning! 

I have to work 8-4. Decided that we have too much food Leftover so it's Leftover night tonight. I have to do laundry and start packing for Boy Scout Camp. I will hopefully be able to stay home tonight to do that! 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:47 AM

good morning.  I didn't get up until 3:30 this morning.  I just don't understand how one morning I can literally jump out of bed before 3, and some mornings I keep hitting the snooze.  lol.  anyhoo - got my early-morning work done and now ready to log on with the FL group.  

Boy, it was HOT and HUMID yesterday - around 6 pm it was 103° with a feels like of 114°.  It's supposed to **only** get up to 88° today and by Monday another cold front pushing thru keeping temps below average.  I'll take as many of those below average temps as they want to give out.  lol.

My son's half brother was on TV last night!  and so Johnny's picture was on there, too.  :o)

Here's a link to the TV clip.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/26086764/man-searches-internet-for-biological-family?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10394470

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I have a friend who does that every week.  She calls it scraps night.  lol  Hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Morning! 

I have to work 8-4. Decided that we have too much food Leftover so it's Leftover night tonight. I have to do laundry and start packing for Boy Scout Camp. I will hopefully be able to stay home tonight to do that! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:18 AM

You must have just been really tired.  I hope you have a good day.  I like cooler temps too!

I'll look at the link when I get back home.  I should have left about 5 minutes ago.  Take care...running out now  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

good morning.  I didn't get up until 3:30 this morning.  I just don't understand how one morning I can literally jump out of bed before 3, and some mornings I keep hitting the snooze.  lol.  anyhoo - got my early-morning work done and now ready to log on with the FL group.  

Boy, it was HOT and HUMID yesterday - around 6 pm it was 103° with a feels like of 114°.  It's supposed to **only** get up to 88° today and by Monday another cold front pushing thru keeping temps below average.  I'll take as many of those below average temps as they want to give out.  lol.

My son's half brother was on TV last night!  and so Johnny's picture was on there, too.  :o)

Here's a link to the TV clip.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/26086764/man-searches-internet-for-biological-family?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10394470

jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. I may not even get dressed! Lol
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:57 AM

Yep, it's the middle of the week, here I am at work and then off to Bible School again! I'm starting to get tired, hopefully I make it through. I may have to take off early and take a nap! I have been trying to rest when I can!

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Working.  Finished the communications testbank quicker than I expected so am now working on sociology.  The day started out with storms but when the front passes through the temps will be a lot cooler.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Roo has a med check appointment today at 3:30, untill then, whatever I get a hair in my ass to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)