Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big Brother Time Again Tonight!!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  • 12 Replies

Which houseguest is your favorite right now?

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:49 PM

My favorite girl is Jacosta. I like a few guys, but I think Donny is the most caring. He's also a great player. He has won at least three competitions so far. As of now, I think Donny should win first place.

terri-553
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

At this point I am rather fond of Donny???is that his name good ole boy from N,C.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hard to say, I like a few. I think Derrick is playing the best social game so far.

Did you hear about Frankies grandfather? He passed away yesterday. His sister posted it on twitter and said that he asked her not to tell Frankie because he wants him to stay in the game and play. If he knew about his grandfather he'd leave the game.  So sad! :(

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

It's funny how we see people differently in this game. I like Donnie, don't get me wrong. He's a sweet guy. Game wise though I don't think he's in the game much. JMO. I feel the same about Jocasta. 

My least favorite player right now is Caleb. He creeps me out so much with his crush on Amber. He needs to get a clue already.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Quoting .Holly.:

It's funny how we see people differently in this game. I like Donnie, don't get me wrong. He's a sweet guy. Game wise though I don't think he's in the game much. JMO. I feel the same about Jocasta. 

My least favorite player right now is Caleb. He creeps me out so much with his crush on Amber. He needs to get a clue already.

From the start I've heard that Caleb, has been stalking Amber and he was going to stalk himself out of the game. I've watched BBAD a few times, and I haven't seen that yet. I'm not really thrilled about him. I think Donnie has shown that he can win, when he has too. He has won at least three times that I've seen. I mostly think he is just a really good person. I used to would have gone by looks. Lol. Now I can see, if they are good people, even if they don't look so good on the outside, the inside makes them look good on the outside too. Jocasta is really a good person. She is my very favorite girl. A lot of girls on every type of Reality show think they can use their looks to stay in the game. I get so sick of seeing that now.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Quoting terri-553:

At this point I am rather fond of Donny???is that his name good ole boy from N,C.

He's my favorite player so far in this game.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Quoting .Holly.:

Hard to say, I like a few. I think Derrick is playing the best social game so far.

Did you hear about Frankies grandfather? He passed away yesterday. His sister posted it on twitter and said that he asked her not to tell Frankie because he wants him to stay in the game and play. If he knew about his grandfather he'd leave the game.  So sad! :(

That is really sad. I would want to know, but everyone is different. Big Brother was on, on September 11, 2001. There was a player, that had a cousin in the Twin Towers. Her cousin was never found. They finally decided they had to tell her. I can't remember if she stayed in the game or left. I think she stayed. It's so sad, when they are having a good time and a loved one passes away.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:43 PM
I've never liked someone or thought they were a good player just because of their looks, that's silly. I like people that really get into the game, talk game, make things happen etc. That's what I look for, always have. I don't just like someone or want them to win only If they are nice. They need to play and get their hands dirty alittle, so to speak.
I watch after dark alot and you can see the ones that are really playing this game hard.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting .Holly.:

From the start I've heard that Caleb, has been stalking Amber and he was going to stalk himself out of the game. I've watched BBAD a few times, and I haven't seen that yet. I'm not really thrilled about him. I think Donnie has shown that he can win, when he has too. He has won at least three times that I've seen. I mostly think he is just a really good person. I used to would have gone by looks. Lol. Now I can see, if they are good people, even if they don't look so good on the outside, the inside makes them look good on the outside too. Jocasta is really a good person. She is my very favorite girl. A lot of girls on every type of Reality show think they can use their looks to stay in the game. I get so sick of seeing that now.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I think i remember that happening. I can't remember who it was though. That's been so long ago. I can barely remember last week lol jk.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting .Holly.:

That is really sad. I would want to know, but everyone is different. Big Brother was on, on September 11, 2001. There was a player, that had a cousin in the Twin Towers. Her cousin was never found. They finally decided they had to tell her. I can't remember if she stayed in the game or left. I think she stayed. It's so sad, when they are having a good time and a loved one passes away.

redneck_kids
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:20 PM

Donnie and jarcosta. Caleb is a straight up stalker. Amber is pretty. I like the skater guy and his showmance girl. Also the girl with the glasses and tattoos.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)