Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM
  • 60 Replies

come tell us......

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Starting it early.  I'm off tomorrow and don't HAVE to get up early.  I've been waking up around 5ish the last day or two and I don't care for it.  lol  Hoping I don't tomorrow.  I had some really really good sleep days this week too and now this!!  LOL 

See you all in the morning.  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:30 AM

Good Morning, LouAnn!  One of my docs didn't see patients yesterday and here I am, up on time!  lol.

Don't know if I mentioned it, but earlier this week, that same doc emailed me, asking if I had a new address. Um, no, and I let them know I'm still at the same place.  yesterday, I got my check from them ($350).  They had mailed it out to me on JULY 3.  They put the original returned letter in a new envelope for me.  I took the original returned one to the Post Office (and then to the bank) to find out why it was marked as "return to sender/not deliverable as addressed/unable to forward."  The PO had no explanation and apologized, made a note and said they'd alert the carrier.  Apparently, the carrier is the one who put that yellow sticky on the envelope AND THEN SENT IT TO FREAKING DENVER COLORADO for "review" before it got sent back to the doctor's office!  GRRR.  It took 3 solid weeks for me to get that check.  The new envelope they re-mailed it to me was handwritten and got here just fine, thank goodness.

Anyhoo, it is Friday!  I stopped working around 3 (I think) yesterday.  Now getting ready to do my early-morning work and should be able to get a nice head start with the FL group. 

It's supposed to be HOT here the next few days.  oh joy.  :o)

Happy Friday, everyone!  :o)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Good Friday Morning! 

I am up and showered. I have to take DS#2 to the doctor to check his blood pressure before we go to camp. Then it's off to work, 11:30-7. Home to the store for last minute supplies. 

Busy, Busy Day!

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Working today.  Nothing really planned for the weekend.

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I got a letter once in my mailbox that not only was not for me, it was the wrong address and the wrong state.  When I took it to the post office they told me the carrier must have been having a bad day.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good Morning, LouAnn!  One of my docs didn't see patients yesterday and here I am, up on time!  lol.

Don't know if I mentioned it, but earlier this week, that same doc emailed me, asking if I had a new address. Um, no, and I let them know I'm still at the same place.  yesterday, I got my check from them ($350).  They had mailed it out to me on JULY 3.  They put the original returned letter in a new envelope for me.  I took the original returned one to the Post Office (and then to the bank) to find out why it was marked as "return to sender/not deliverable as addressed/unable to forward."  The PO had no explanation and apologized, made a note and said they'd alert the carrier.  Apparently, the carrier is the one who put that yellow sticky on the envelope AND THEN SENT IT TO FREAKING DENVER COLORADO for "review" before it got sent back to the doctor's office!  GRRR.  It took 3 solid weeks for me to get that check.  The new envelope they re-mailed it to me was handwritten and got here just fine, thank goodness.

Anyhoo, it is Friday!  I stopped working around 3 (I think) yesterday.  Now getting ready to do my early-morning work and should be able to get a nice head start with the FL group. 

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:05 AM
We are just staying home this weekend. I will do laundry, clean house, and just hang out with the kids. No one really feels like doing much this weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:33 AM

That would annoy me beyond words!!  The post office here is something else too.  Honestly....and you call them to say hey look....please STOP bending my Our State magazine since I save them.  You're ruining them!!!  Do they stop?  Hell no.  I was nice too but my patience is running out.  lol

I hope you have a good day today.  I've been doing laundry and piddling around here.  I'm getting my hair trimmed at 11 30.  It needs it too.  It just looks horrible in the summer time anyway but a trim normally helps for a little while.

Quoting suzeebloch:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:33 AM

How was his bp?  Hope it was a good reading!  Take care and have a great day  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Friday Morning! 

I am up and showered. I have to take DS#2 to the doctor to check his blood pressure before we go to camp. Then it's off to work, 11:30-7. Home to the store for last minute supplies. 

Busy, Busy Day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:34 AM

I hope your work day is smooth sailing!  :)

Quoting Why123:

Working today.  Nothing really planned for the weekend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM

I hope you have an awesome weekend!!  :)

Quoting waytomanykids10: We are just staying home this weekend. I will do laundry, clean house, and just hang out with the kids. No one really feels like doing much this weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN