Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love this group!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:28 PM
  • 18 Replies
9 moms liked this

All of you are a lot of fun to "talk" to and can give some great advice. You can be supportive, honest, blunt, and down right silly when called for but are never mean, nasty, or belittling. Yes, there have been a select few that were obviously trying to start arguments or piss people off but nobody fed the trolls and they moved on to greener pastures quickly.

This group is a rare find on CM and I am proud to be in it with such a great group of ladies!

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:33 PM
I agree. It really is a great group of ladies!
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Lisa, you get an A+ on this one!

PS:  And I didn't find any spelling or grammatical errors, either!  The A+ was for content and structure!! 

:o)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Why thank you Ms. Ronna! It just makes me all tingly and proud knowing that you approve! ;)

Quoting suzeebloch:

PS:  And I didn't find any spelling or grammatical errors, either!  The A+ was for content and structure!! 

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:07 PM
4 moms liked this

I agree. The women in this group are some of the most honest,friendly and truly caring that I've met. And I try my best to fit that criteria also.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with you. This is a great group, and we have all great people in here. I agree with everything you said about this group.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Quoting kuntrylady56:

I agree. The women in this group are some of the most honest,friendly and truly caring that I've met. And I try my best to fit that criteria also.

I agree. I love everyone in this group too.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:14 PM

I was lucky enough not to see the mean people that were here. At least I didn't notice, if they were here. I have seen only one reply, that wasn't as nice as this group is.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

I like your reply.

FrankMamma
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM

I've been run out of some different groups due to that kind of behavior. It stinks and there's no reason for it. That's why I am very careful what groups I do visit on here. I think it's sad that it has to be that way, but I guess that's just the way the world is now.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:40 PM

I agree Lisa and I'm so glad that you're in this group too.  I've really enjoyed getting to know you and the other girls.  It's the best group around to me  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)