Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheesecake Factory

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

Reno is finally getting one.  I have heard of them but never been to one.  Is it worth going to?  What kind of food do they have their?

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:36 PM

It isn't my kind of place. Highly overpriced for not what I would normally like to eat. I also hate cheesecake. 

redneck_kids
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:48 PM

I hope they have cheesecake. Lol

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:56 PM

When I was dating my husband, he worked at the very first Cheesecake Factory. They had the best cheesecakes. He would bring my mom some great cheesecakes. They also had the best turkey sandwich, I've ever had. I would get off of work for lunch and he would have the sandwich waiting for me. It had turkey, alfalfa sprouts, avocado, mayo and I can't remember what else. The CheeseCake Factory Restaurants that they have now, are nowhere near as good, and they cost so much, it has to be a special thing like an anniversary to go too them. I don't like that place anymore.

Ambear72
by Amber on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Me too lol.  The restaurant is on the Show Big Bang Theory, its here Penny works.

Quoting redneck_kids:

I hope they have cheesecake. Lol

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:05 PM

it's expensive and I love cheesecake - but actually I prefer just plain old cheesecake.  lol.  they just have too many choices for me.  Johnny got me a gift certificate one year for mother's day to Cheesecake Factory. 

KittyGram
by Becky on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:06 PM
I've never been there yet. I think there's one about 20 minutes from me. I've heard great things, but also that it's pretty pricey.
mommybee911
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:09 PM
It is a bit on the pricier scale esp. If you don't want to spend more than $10-13 a plate (appetizer prices) Not too bad but a little more money than I usually like to spend so we don't go often. They have an American menu so to speak with a few influences from other countries. Pizza pasta, chicken, steak and of course cheese cake. They also have a small bites menu. I have restaurants that I go to before I would choose this but I think you should give it a try and see for yourself it should be a good experience especially since it will be new
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not worth it to me and has very little I'd like. I used to secret shop them. That didn't pay enough for their overpriced meals. When they changed the money you got to a gift certificate for the next time you ate there I opted out. I like cheesecake but I can make a much better one. What they did to an artichoke was horrible. I had to take it home, wash and re-prepare it before I could stand it but some people love the place. My fav thing there is coffee.

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:41 AM

There is one close to where I live.  I have been there a couple of times but it is a bit pricey for me.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Ihave never been to one either but if they actually have cheesecake, I definitly want to go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)