Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM
  • 25 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:21 PM

I do have to go to work in the morning but I may not end up getting up early.  It depends on how well I sleep tonight.  lol  So, I thought it would be nice if I started it before bed  :)

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:22 PM
My 8yo dd has therapy from 9-1 then we need to head for the airport to pick up my mil, 9yo dd and my dd's 9yo friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Was really tired this evening so Kali stayed over at her Moms until tomorrow(Monday) and I'll be picking her and TJ up about 10 or so.  Not sure what we're going to get into,it depends on how hot it is.  Might just come home and play some board game or something. 

Larry has to work so it will just be and the kiddos hanging out for the day.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:24 AM
Last full day in Hawaii.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:37 AM

Monday.  Didn't crawl outta bed until 3:30 this morning - I normally have a higher workload on Monday mornings but as it turns out, I had a very LIGHT work load. So at just past 4:30 I'm ready to start with the FL group. 

The humidity levels dropped yesterday afternoon and I was able to turn off the AC.  It's a comfy 65° right now! perfect.

Went to the grocery store yesterday and I'll go visit my parents today.  Glad I'm getting a bit of a head start with the FL group.

That's about it for now - happy Monday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:29 AM

I hope therapy goes well and that you all have a good day  :)

Quoting waytomanykids10: My 8yo dd has therapy from 9-1 then we need to head for the airport to pick up my mil, 9yo dd and my dd's 9yo friend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:30 AM

I hope you're more rested today.  You and the kids have fun  :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Was really tired this evening so Kali stayed over at her Moms until tomorrow(Monday) and I'll be picking her and TJ up about 10 or so.  Not sure what we're going to get into,it depends on how hot it is.  Might just come home and play some board game or something. 

Larry has to work so it will just be and the kiddos hanging out for the day.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Savor every moment  :)

Quoting atlmom2: Last full day in Hawaii.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Hope you have a good work day.  I didn't crawl out of bed when I should have either.  lol  I don't really have a specific time to be there today but it makes it easier on me to get on up and GO.  lol

So you didn't go to your parents house yesterday?  Enjoy your visit today then.  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Monday.  Didn't crawl outta bed until 3:30 this morning - I normally have a higher workload on Monday mornings but as it turns out, I had a very LIGHT work load. So at just past 4:30 I'm ready to start with the FL group. 

The humidity levels dropped yesterday afternoon and I was able to turn off the AC.  It's a comfy 65° right now! perfect.

Went to the grocery store yesterday and I'll go visit my parents today.  Glad I'm getting a bit of a head start with the FL group.

That's about it for now - happy Monday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Good morning....time for work.  Again.  Already.  lol  The sun is shining and it's beautiful.  I'm sure it will be hot and humid.  Ugh....ready for fall.  lol

No real plans other than work.  Hope you all have a great day!!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN