Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

30 Day Squat Challenge Begins

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM
  • 69 Replies
Mumys2three and Ronna here we go. :)

I'll keep this thread bumped if there are any questions.

I wanted to mentioned something that you both may already be aware of from reading about the squats we are doing. But just in case, the narrow squat with back kick and the basic squat with side leg kick requires you to do one of each leg and that will be considered one squat. I hope that makes sense.

Time to firm those booties and legs.
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:56 PM
mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I did my squats today. Thank you for the info about the the narrow squat with back/side kick.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
You're welcome. Cute pic.lol

Quoting mumsy2three:

I did my squats today. Thank you for the info about the the narrow squat with back/side kick.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this

So I've been out most of the afternoon and on my way home I'm like - OMG I've still gotta do my squats!  first I selected 3 tunes from my play list so I have something to "squat" to.  lol.  Footloose, I need a Hero, and I'm So Excited. then I shut my front door 'cuz I really don't need neighbors watching this. 

Day 1 - 30 squats, and I should grab mumsy2three's photo!  Yay!  I didn't die!  Except my knees sure creaked a lot!  they're like WTH?  lol.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Lol at shutting your front door.

Quoting suzeebloch:

So I've been out most of the afternoon and on my way home I'm like - OMG I've still gotta do my squats!  first I selected 3 tunes from my play list so I have something to "squat" to.  lol.  Footloose, I need a Hero, and I'm So Excited. then I shut my front door 'cuz I really don't need neighbors watching this. 

Day 1 - 30 squats, and I should grab mumsy2three's photo!  Yay!  I didn't die!  Except my knees sure creaked a lot!  they're like WTH?  lol.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM

50! ;)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 29, 2014 at 5:16 PM

OMG

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Uh oh..You ok?

Quoting suzeebloch:

OMG

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 29, 2014 at 5:25 PM

the burn .... oh the burn!!!  LOL.  I am SO out of shape.  this is gonna be GOOD for me though - so thank you for bringing this up!  and day after tomorrow we catch a "break" !

Quoting .Holly.: Uh oh..You ok?
Quoting suzeebloch:

OMG

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Lol, it's a good burn in the end though. Just keep telling yourself that. :)

You're welcome and I'm glad you're doing it with us. Also, I like how they added the break days in there. Gives us something to look forward to. Haha

Quoting suzeebloch:

the burn .... oh the burn!!!  LOL.  I am SO out of shape.  this is gonna be GOOD for me though - so thank you for bringing this up!  and day after tomorrow we catch a "break" !

Quoting .Holly.: Uh oh..You ok?

Quoting suzeebloch:

OMG

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN