Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:00 PM
  • 66 Replies

come tell us......

by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Starting it early as always  :)

Jannie2258
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:27 PM

I am always up early enough before work to check in with CM; then it's on to breakfast and getting ready for work.  Today when I got home, I didn't have much going on since I spent the last 2 days after work weeding out more stuff to get rid of(have 3 tubs full to go to goodwill).  Played with kitty awhile, had an early dinner, and watched my game show...have been back on CM awhile now. Since I get up early and have a hard time getting to sleep, I am about ready to hit the sack(really tired tonight, and bored).  Kitty and I will probably have playtime before bed...

Friday, I will be preparing for my routine fri eve outing to a friends place; they have a get together in their home for potluck and Bible discussion on fri's.  Saturday is laundry day in the morning; then this wknd I will go to my Dads for awhile...maybe stay overnight since on Sunday he and my stepmom are having a get together that they invited me to.  Who knows what I will decide...

photo MistyWhoopieandCinder.png

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a busy but fun filled weekend.  Enjoy  :)

Quoting Jannie2258:

I am always up early enough before work to check in with CM; then it's on to breakfast and getting ready for work.  Today when I got home, I didn't have much going on since I spent the last 2 days after work weeding out more stuff to get rid of(have 3 tubs full to go to goodwill).  Played with kitty awhile, had an early dinner, and watched my game show...have been back on CM awhile now. Since I get up early and have a hard time getting to sleep, I am about ready to hit the sack(really tired tonight, and bored).  Kitty and I will probably have playtime before bed...

Friday, I will be preparing for my routine fri eve outing to a friends place; they have a get together in their home for potluck and Bible discussion on fri's.  Saturday is laundry day in the morning; then this wknd I will go to my Dads for awhile...maybe stay overnight since on Sunday he and my stepmom are having a get together that they invited me to.  Who knows what I will decide...

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Friday and I'm up.  One of my docs has been MIA this week - assuming they are on vacation!  so even though I could have slept in a bit this week, I have chosen to get up anyway and get a head start with the FL people.  Ended up working until 4:45 last night and exceeded my goal. In fact, missed my 2nd highest line count of the year by a mere 59¢. lol.  And today starts a new payperiod.

Nothing else planned for the day except work and enjoying the low humidity that has been lingering around here the past week.

Happy Friday, everyone!

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Today: I am waiting to hear from my mil so we can go for a walk. I'll do the squat challenge when I get back.

I have to run some errands today~ bank, groceries, etc.

When my husband gets up this afternoon he wants to go shopping for a new mattress.

Saturday: Nothing planned yet.

Sunday: The youth baseball league is having an appreciation day on Sunday for the players.

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Friday: we are spending the day at the beach.
Saturday: we are staying home, probably cleaning house.
Sunday: We will go to church(our youngest is getting baptised), after church we will probably come home and just relax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Friday - taking my mom for a cat scan (check up on her Lymphoma) then grocery shopping, work tonight.who knows what in between.

FrankMamma
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:49 AM

I've already been to Wal-Mart and picked up some back to school things for ds in college, and a few t-shirts for me. I left just in time the parking lot was starting to fill up so I'm glad I went early. I will  have to finish the rest this weekend when ds is with me. I have to take the leather sofa cushions in for repair, and stop at the bank, gas up the car and pick up a couple groceries. After all that if I still have energy I need to pop in a load of laundry. Tomorrow helping ds get new tires on his truck, and then either to the mall for shopping or home to do some more cleaning. Sunday is reading the paper, cutting coupons and meal planning day, probably another load of laundry and I will really have to clean the track in the sliding glass door I've been putting off for to long. Please tell me someone is relaxing and having FUN this weekend! LOL

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Way to go on working late!  Hopefully it will make a good size difference in your pay.  We can all use a little more these days. 

Enjoy the weather and hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Friday and I'm up.  One of my docs has been MIA this week - assuming they are on vacation!  so even though I could have slept in a bit this week, I have chosen to get up anyway and get a head start with the FL people.  Ended up working until 4:45 last night and exceeded my goal. In fact, missed my 2nd highest line count of the year by a mere 59¢. lol.  And today starts a new payperiod.

Nothing else planned for the day except work and enjoying the low humidity that has been lingering around here the past week.

Happy Friday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Going to get a new mattress is fun.  Expensive but fun because you know you will sleep well!  lol  They're definitely not cheap but you get what you pay for most of the time.  Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting mumsy2three:

Today: I am waiting to hear from my mil so we can go for a walk. I'll do the squat challenge when I get back.

I have to run some errands today~ bank, groceries, etc.

When my husband gets up this afternoon he wants to go shopping for a new mattress.

Saturday: Nothing planned yet.

Sunday: The youth baseball league is having an appreciation day on Sunday for the players.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN