Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:04 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Good morning.....heading out early today.  Right now I'm enjoying some coffee.  Hoping it wakes me up soon.  I hate the drive this morning.  I have to get on I-40 and they drive like lunatics.  Ugh....lol

Take care ladies  :)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Having some coffee myself. Not sure what the day has in store for me. My daughter will be coming home from a sleepover today with her first best friend back in the area where we used to live. Good times for her, I am sure!

I hope you have a good day, Louann, and that the traffic isn't too bad. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning.....heading out early today.  Right now I'm enjoying some coffee.  Hoping it wakes me up soon.  I hate the drive this morning.  I have to get on I-40 and they drive like lunatics.  Ugh....lol

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Good Morning! 

I just made me a big breakfast with my Tonys on I-75 leftovers. Packed a light lunch to compensate! LOL. 

I need to get a shower and head out to work. Normal day, 8-4. If my client is still in the hospital, I will go and see him after work. 

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:43 AM
5 of my kids have soccer camp, 3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. 1 has a Dr appointment(that is always fun, eeeek). We are then coming home, we have company coming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Today I am going to walk with my mil then do the squat challenge when I get back. My oldest gets his football equipment today. My youngest has football practice tonight. My oldest son had a friend over last night. My youngest is having a friend over tonight. He's coming home with us after football practice then we'll have him until tomorrow night's practice.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM

I honestly don't know what happened here.  I was up at 3:15 and now I'm already 5 minutes late starting with the FL group.  LOL.   Guess I spent too much time at the Gmail product forum.  sheez.

Work.  that's it.  I'll have to post on the squat challenge post that I need to lay off the squats.  My knees ache every time I get up out of my chair and I haven't gone out to buy any glucosamine chondroitin yet.  I'm hoping once I get the GC started and in my system for a few weeks, I'll try the squats again.  :o)

Happy Tuesday!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 8:13 AM

At work for a couple of hours and then back to the fairgrounds to work on paper work and get ready for tonight. I sold lots of funnel cakes last night and have to make more batter today. It's Military Appreciation Night at the fair, so I have to take care of a few things for that too!

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Working.  Same old drag.

redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Working on the hot water heater, dryer and washer. Hopefully they will be moved and hooked up today. Have to pay a bill and scrap money together for food. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 5, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I hope she had an awesome time!!  The traffic wasn't too bad today!  Hope you're having a good day too  :)

Quoting LEK19:

Having some coffee myself. Not sure what the day has in store for me. My daughter will be coming home from a sleepover today with her first best friend back in the area where we used to live. Good times for her, I am sure!

I hope you have a good day, Louann, and that the traffic isn't too bad. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN