Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Monday?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:02 PM
  • 36 Replies

come tell us....

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Starting it early because it could end up being crazy here in the morning.  lol  :)

waytomanykids10
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:54 PM

8 yo dd has therapy and my 17mo ds has an MRI. After that we will go back home and just hang out, maybe do some laundry and clean house.

DesignGirl450
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Well, Ed the plumber is coming back in the morning to fix the toilet he was supposed to fix on Thursday.  Lucky me.  After that, probably some housework and laundry.  It is supposed to be hot tomorrow, so nothing outside unfortunately. 

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Larry is off but has things to do in the morning.  We're going to my step daughters birthday party dinner in the evening. So I have to make up some of my deviled eggs to take since she requested them. And I'll be making up some type of vegetables to take also. We're having fried chicken as the main course, so thinking of maybe some green beans with some small baby potatos. Also have to make up a jug of my sweet tea per request.lol

And I also need to make sure Kali has everything ready for her first day of school on Tuesday. We've did all the shopping for her supplies and some clothes to start with,she just has to get all her supplies organized and put in her book bag.

It's going to busy and hectic day,I can feel it my bones. mmmm Then again that might just be my arthritis kicking in.lol   

Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Its still Sunday here in Nevada.  Its my last week off so its gonna fly by.  I dont really have many plans for tomorrow, other then cheer Practice.  Gonna sleep in a little bit.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:44 AM

Monday - up and at 'em at 3:30 this morning and then surprise - only one of my 3 doctors uploaded work from Friday.  I'm gonna go hop in the shower now!  

Margo ended up coming home early from the Lake - coworker's MIL fell so they had to come home early.  I didn't have to go pick her up after all but they are going to try again this coming weekend. 

So, gonna go hop in the shower and get a head-start with the FL people.

Happy Monday, everyone!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Did I miss something?  :o)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Starting it early because it could end up being crazy here in the morning.  lol  :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 6:54 AM

I have to work 8:30 to 4. Then nothin' much. I need to balance my checking account! UGH. I haven't been keeping up with it so that is  huge mess. May try to go see my BFF tonight. Haven't seen her in about a month. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

I use an Excel spreadsheet to log my debits/credits - my bank, Bank of America, has a spot on their online banking where you can "reconcile" individual debits/credits ... and I have a column on my spreadsheet that I mark when I reconcile each transaction, so thankfully my checking account is pretty much balanced all the time.

Quoting Cindy18:

I have to work 8:30 to 4. Then nothin' much. I need to balance my checking account! UGH. I haven't been keeping up with it so that is  huge mess. May try to go see my BFF tonight. Haven't seen her in about a month. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Ihope the therapy and MRI goes ok.  Take care  :)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

8 yo dd has therapy and my 17mo ds has an MRI. After that we will go back home and just hang out, maybe do some laundry and clean house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)