Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:17 AM
  • 23 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Good morning....busy busy morn for me.  I'm finishing up here and then heading to another house and THEN home!!!!  I'm ready for a nap already!! lol  Honestly, it was all I could do to get up!!  lol

We had rain and storms yesterday evening and last night.  Hopefully they're gone now.

Take care and have a good day ladies  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Another nice day here in the KC area.  I was up and at 'em by 3:15 this morning, got my early-morning work done, spent some time on the Gmail forum. 

Daughter supposedly left for N Dakota yesterday but she hasn't posted anything on FB since late Monday night, but her BF posted 7 hours ago about Lauren Bacall so I guess they are okay.  I asked her to text me to keep me posted - oh well.  lol.

Getting ready to start now with the FL group.

Have a good one, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:17 AM

I've been up and at em myself.  I've already vac the whole main level (again!) to get up the dog hair and wiped down the kitchen counters, emptied the trash etc....packed up, showered and now I'm determined to sit down with at least one cup of coffee before I head to my 2nd house.  Whew....a day's work already.  lol

I'm glad you have a nice day there.  I'm hoping it will be one here too.  We had terrible rain and storms yesterday and I think today will be cooler and less humid at least for a day.  lol  Take care and have a good day!!  :)

Hope J got there safe!!

Quoting suzeebloch:

Another nice day here in the KC area.  I was up and at 'em by 3:15 this morning, got my early-morning work done, spent some time on the Gmail forum. 

Daughter supposedly left for N Dakota yesterday but she hasn't posted anything on FB since late Monday night, but her BF posted 7 hours ago about Lauren Bacall so I guess they are okay.  I asked her to text me to keep me posted - oh well.  lol.

Getting ready to start now with the FL group.

Have a good one, everyone!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Working, several meetings today at work, I seem to be catching up from the last two weeks, working on plans for September, and then going home to finish up some paper work for the fair. It just doesn't seem to end! Rainy here again today, so I don't think I will mind being at home at all!!

Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I will be sitting at the hospital with my niece, and also taking a couple hours to go shoe shopping with my kiddos.
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

continueing to look for a copy of my lease.

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Working.  It is a beautiful day here.  I am trying to get as much done as I can because the system will be down tomorrow.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Yup, you deserve another cup of coffee!

It will be nice to be home again. 

I had just fallen into a deep sleep and it was time to wake up! Go figure!

Have a smooth work day!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....busy busy morn for me.  I'm finishing up here and then heading to another house and THEN home!!!!  I'm ready for a nap already!! lol  Honestly, it was all I could do to get up!!  lol

We had rain and storms yesterday evening and last night.  Hopefully they're gone now.

Take care and have a good day ladies  :)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Quoting Why123:

Working.  It is a beautiful day here.  I am trying to get as much done as I can because the system will be down tomorrow.

Then what do you do? Most of your work is computer work, isn't it?

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Yes most of what I do is computer work.  With the current system down, it gives me time to work on the next system.  We have a 2 hour meeting on what needs to be done for training.  I can concentrate on that system because it won't be down.

Quoting LEK19:

Quoting Why123:

Then what do you do? Most of your work is computer work, isn't it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN