Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Opinions please! Nose rings!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 41 Replies
Trashy or not?

If you went to a restaurant ( not a 5 star one or anything just a local hotdog/ hamburger shop) & an employee there had a small diamond stud in her nose what would your opinion of the establishment be?

I personally dont care either way. As long as i get good service and food!
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
specialwingz
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:31 AM

I don't care for them, myself.  But, I don't judge a restaurant for having an employee who has one.  Just like I don't judge regarding tattoos.

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM

A small diamond is ok.  I wouldn't want one or want one for any of my girls ever.  The big nose piercings look hidious to me.  My dd works at Buffalo Wild Wings and they cannot have visable huge tattoos nor facial piercings. 

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:38 AM
3 moms liked this
To each their own, doesn't bother me.
Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

My granddaughter has one.  It doesn't bother me.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

They don't bother me. As long as the service and food are good and there are no problems with cleanliness of the person or establishment all is fine to me.

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I could careless if they do or don't. It doesn't mean the person is clean or not, doesn't mean they aren't good at their job. Who am I to say what they should or shouldn't have? I also have no problem with tattoos. Now if this was a personal thing, I don't like tattoos on the neck, I don't get them in the least & it does make you look a certain way. I would never have a nose ring, but I know a few people with them. I actually hate all the others ( lips, Marilyn Monroe, etc ) But again, not up to me. 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:37 PM

It wouldn't bother me as long as they were clean and dressed neatly.

redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Don't bother me Libby has one. 

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:09 PM

I am not a fan of nose piercings.  My daughter did get one, but didn't keep it for long as had an infection.   They seem to be very popular with young people, and I have been in restaurants where a server has one.  It doesn't interfere with my enjoyment of being in the restaurant.  

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I'm not a fan of nose rings but wouldn't be offended by someone who has one. My daughter had her septum pierced, she could flip it up in her nose when she was serving so you couldn't see it. She recently removed it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)