Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Which would you rather wear?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:39 PM
  • 36 Replies

Or

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:44 PM

I am more of a boots kinda gal! In fact, I have pretty much that same outfit except the jewelry is different.

I don't mind the other one minus the glitz! I prefer an antique gold look, silver or bronze. I don't like sandals between the toes!

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:44 PM

For sure not the first one. Never will wear white pants, I HATE pink but also just the type of shirt and will NEVER wear sandals. The purse is another ugh. 

Second one is much better. Though I don't really see me wearing it, it is much better. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:55 PM

I really like outfthe first outfit. I need some boots like that. ; ) 

I dont like sandals between the toes either!!

Quoting LEK19:

I am more of a boots kinda gal! In fact, I have pretty much that same outfit except the jewelry is different.

I don't mind the other one minus the glitz! I prefer an antique gold look, silver or bronze. I don't like sandals between the toes!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:56 PM

No?  sidesplittinglaughterLOL  what do you have against white pants?

Quoting MichelleMc:

For sure not the first one. Never will wear white pants, I HATE pink but also just the type of shirt and will NEVER wear sandals. The purse is another ugh. 

Second one is much better. Though I don't really see me wearing it, it is much better. 

kadcas
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Love them both
DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:08 PM

I like the first one, the summer colour and lunch-on-a-seaside-patio vibe.  As for the second, I have never worn much brown, and the low-slung tight jeans are too young unless you are in your 20's.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:09 PM

good

Quoting kadcas: Love them both

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:11 PM

LOL yeah those jeans are for women who have little or no hips.  I find them very uncomfortable.

Oooo now your talkin, I could for for a seaside lunch vibe.  ; )

Quoting DesignGirl450:

I like the first one, the summer colour and lunch on a seaside patio vibe.  As for the second, I have never worn much brown, and the low-slung tight jeans are too young unless you are in your 20's.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

If I was younger and skinnier I  would probablly wear both of them, the top one(except for the purse) to big and do not like the big polka dots for spring and summer and the bottom one would be a deffinite go to for fall and winter wardrobe.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:17 PM

So true with the colors and the seasons. 

Quoting kuntrylady56:

If I was younger and skinnier I  would probablly wear both of them, the top one(except for the purse) to big and do not like the big polka dots for spring and summer and the bottom one would be a deffinite go to for fall and winter wardrobe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN