Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Thursday?

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:14 AM
  • 26 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:16 AM

Good morning....time for work already.  I slept good until about 4 30 and then I just tossed and tumbled.  Ugh....my stomach is hurting and it woke me up.  It's that fabulous time for ladies.  Again....UGH.  lol  Will it EVER go the hell away?????

I've got a fairly easy day though and I'm happy about that.  Hope you all have a great day!!  Should be cooler and less humid here which also makes me happy  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:17 AM

yes.  Yes it will.  then you get to enjoy the HOT FLASHES that come on at random.  lol.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....time for work already.  I slept good until about 4 30 and then I just tossed and tumbled.  Ugh....my stomach is hurting and it woke me up.  It's that fabulous time for ladies.  Again....UGH.  lol  Will it EVER go the hell away?????

I've got a fairly easy day though and I'm happy about that.  Hope you all have a great day!!  Should be cooler and less humid here which also makes me happy  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:22 AM

good morning and here it is already Thursday again!

I worked until 5:30 and then had to make myself stop.  Two days left in the payperiod and it's gonna be tight.  ugh.

I texted my daughter yesterday at 2 "So, where are you now?" (she was supposed to go to N. Dakota for BF's grandpa's funeral).  Then at 6 pm, I texted again, "Hellooooo?"  of course, she chooses to call me at 8 freaking 30 AGAIN.  ugh.  Since I worked until 5:30, I was exhausted, and had lights out by 7:30.  Oh well.  At least no cats licking themselves, I didn't notice the cicadas and upstairs horny neighbor did not squeak.  LOL.  But they made it to N. Dakota fine - just wish she could have taken a moment during the day to reply back. 

Okay, well, I can't think of much else.  Gotta get to work now - hope I get a couple of the easy doctors today but I just never know. 

Happy Thursday!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Good Morning! I have to work, of course, 8-4. Should be pretty easy because I'm in the office all day. I have to put the roast in the crock pot and get ready for work. 

Home to finish up dinner and then ?? IDK. I'm tired of being tired and sitting around doing nothing at night, Lord knows I have a ton of stuff to do. So we'll see. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:10 AM

I think I could deal with those better than this crap!  lol  As long as I can get around a fan I'll be ok.  lol  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

yes.  Yes it will.  then you get to enjoy the HOT FLASHES that come on at random.  lol.

Quoting louannwilkins:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Chad seems to have great timing like that too!  lol  You'll call and call and he'll get back with you at 11 at night.  Oh gosh it ticks me OFF when he does that!!  lol

I hope you have an easy day.  I'm about to head out the door.  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

good morning and here it is already Thursday again!

I worked until 5:30 and then had to make myself stop.  Two days left in the payperiod and it's gonna be tight.  ugh.

I texted my daughter yesterday at 2 "So, where are you now?" (she was supposed to go to N. Dakota for BF's grandpa's funeral).  Then at 6 pm, I texted again, "Hellooooo?"  of course, she chooses to call me at 8 freaking 30 AGAIN.  ugh.  Since I worked until 5:30, I was exhausted, and had lights out by 7:30.  Oh well.  At least no cats licking themselves, I didn't notice the cicadas and upstairs horny neighbor did not squeak.  LOL.  But they made it to N. Dakota fine - just wish she could have taken a moment during the day to reply back. 

Okay, well, I can't think of much else.  Gotta get to work now - hope I get a couple of the easy doctors today but I just never know. 

Happy Thursday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:13 AM

I hope your day stays easy!  lol Those are nice sometimes.  Roast sounds delicious!!  I'm having left over pasta that I made yesterday.  A night sitting around sounds heavenly to me and it's what I hope to be doing myself.  lol  Have a good one  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Morning! I have to work, of course, 8-4. Should be pretty easy because I'm in the office all day. I have to put the roast in the crock pot and get ready for work. 

Home to finish up dinner and then ?? IDK. I'm tired of being tired and sitting around doing nothing at night, Lord knows I have a ton of stuff to do. So we'll see. 

Manth
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Appointment with my Consultant - 3 months check-up on my diabetes, blood pressure, etc.  All blood tests came back 'normal for me' - which is to say, not normal for most people but stable, which is what we hoped for.  Then home to do some housework and get some more knitting done on the second sock of the current pair I'm making.  

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM

It's county fair day with my residents. We have hot sausage in the crock pot in the dining room smelling heavenly, making funnel cakes, and lots of games and fun for all!

Gotta do some grocery shopping tonight! You know that job that I just love, not!

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Having friends over for lunch and to play pokeno.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN