Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you listen to...

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

Pandora? or what do you use?

I'm always listening to it on the computer and phone.  I have it on Pearl Jam Radio quite a bit. I love 90's grunge music and a lot of the bands that came from that period. Many are on that channel that I like. I like a wide variety of music though and have a bunch of channels I listen to, to switch it up.

What Pandora Radio Channel do you like, if you use it?

by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I like Songza, you can listen to music based on your mood or an activity or genre or....the list is endless.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Cool, glad you listen with a program you like.

Quoting Esmrlda:

I like Songza, you can listen to music based on your mood or an activity or genre or....the list is endless.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Do you have a specific channel you listen to mostly on there?

Quoting Esmrlda:

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I currently have 946 tunes on my playlist - on my computer.  They range from classical piano, some classical instrumental, jazz, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, rock n roll, disco, soft rock, some Brazilian tunes (lived in Brazil in 1976), country - I have a Japanese song and a Chinese song - even the Star Spangled Banner! -  I think that's it.  LOL.  I burn CDs for long road trips.   I use WinAmp on my computer and it randomizes the tunes really well.  Or I could play in alphabetical order and they'd be plenty randomized considering the mixture I have.

I;'ve tried Pandora and a couple of others, but I just prefer my own mix.  I know all the tunes and enjoy singing and dancing along!

MichelleMc
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:43 PM

I used to do iHeart, but switched to Pandora. Not really the biggest fan of it either, but I like having music when I am cutting grass on the tractor. My own playlist would never work, so this is the best bet. It is the only time I would listen to anything like this. Don't listen to anything in the house or anything like that & in the car it is one of the 3 local radio stations I like. 

squeekers
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”— Richard David Bach (born 1936) Writer
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I listen to Spotify

Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:48 PM

i always think i should (pandora or spotify) but i have yet to get up on that lol

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Sounds like a good playlist you've got going. :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I currently have 946 tunes on my playlist - on my computer.  They range from classical piano, some classical instrumental, jazz, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, rock n roll, disco, soft rock, some Brazilian tunes (lived in Brazil in 1976), country - I have a Japanese song and a Chinese song - even the Star Spangled Banner! -  I think that's it.  LOL.  I burn CDs for long road trips.   I use WinAmp on my computer and it randomizes the tunes really well.  Or I could play in alphabetical order and they'd be plenty randomized considering the mixture I have.

I;'ve tried Pandora and a couple of others, but I just prefer my own mix.  I know all the tunes and enjoy singing and dancing along!

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Great visual, you jamming on the tractor! Lol

Quoting MichelleMc:

I used to do iHeart, but switched to Pandora. Not really the biggest fan of it either, but I like having music when I am cutting grass on the tractor. My own playlist would never work, so this is the best bet. It is the only time I would listen to anything like this. Don't listen to anything in the house or anything like that & in the car it is one of the 3 local radio stations I like. 

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:03 PM
You should!:)

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

i always think i should (pandora or spotify) but i have yet to get up on that lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN