Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you listen to...

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

Pandora? or what do you use?

I'm always listening to it on the computer and phone.  I have it on Pearl Jam Radio quite a bit. I love 90's grunge music and a lot of the bands that came from that period. Many are on that channel that I like. I like a wide variety of music though and have a bunch of channels I listen to, to switch it up.

What Pandora Radio Channel do you like, if you use it?

by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I like Songza, you can listen to music based on your mood or an activity or genre or....the list is endless.

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:22 PM
Cool, glad you listen with a program you like.

Quoting Esmrlda:

I like Songza, you can listen to music based on your mood or an activity or genre or....the list is endless.

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Do you have a specific channel you listen to mostly on there?

Quoting Esmrlda:

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I currently have 946 tunes on my playlist - on my computer.  They range from classical piano, some classical instrumental, jazz, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, rock n roll, disco, soft rock, some Brazilian tunes (lived in Brazil in 1976), country - I have a Japanese song and a Chinese song - even the Star Spangled Banner! -  I think that's it.  LOL.  I burn CDs for long road trips.   I use WinAmp on my computer and it randomizes the tunes really well.  Or I could play in alphabetical order and they'd be plenty randomized considering the mixture I have.

I;'ve tried Pandora and a couple of others, but I just prefer my own mix.  I know all the tunes and enjoy singing and dancing along!

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:43 PM

I used to do iHeart, but switched to Pandora. Not really the biggest fan of it either, but I like having music when I am cutting grass on the tractor. My own playlist would never work, so this is the best bet. It is the only time I would listen to anything like this. Don't listen to anything in the house or anything like that & in the car it is one of the 3 local radio stations I like. 

squeekers
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I listen to Spotify

Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:48 PM

i always think i should (pandora or spotify) but i have yet to get up on that lol

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Sounds like a good playlist you've got going. :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I currently have 946 tunes on my playlist - on my computer.  They range from classical piano, some classical instrumental, jazz, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, rock n roll, disco, soft rock, some Brazilian tunes (lived in Brazil in 1976), country - I have a Japanese song and a Chinese song - even the Star Spangled Banner! -  I think that's it.  LOL.  I burn CDs for long road trips.   I use WinAmp on my computer and it randomizes the tunes really well.  Or I could play in alphabetical order and they'd be plenty randomized considering the mixture I have.

I;'ve tried Pandora and a couple of others, but I just prefer my own mix.  I know all the tunes and enjoy singing and dancing along!

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Great visual, you jamming on the tractor! Lol

Quoting MichelleMc:

I used to do iHeart, but switched to Pandora. Not really the biggest fan of it either, but I like having music when I am cutting grass on the tractor. My own playlist would never work, so this is the best bet. It is the only time I would listen to anything like this. Don't listen to anything in the house or anything like that & in the car it is one of the 3 local radio stations I like. 

.Holly.
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:03 PM
You should!:)

Quoting Its.me.Sam.:

i always think i should (pandora or spotify) but i have yet to get up on that lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)