Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Monday?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:55 PM
  • 39 Replies

come tell us....

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Not setting a clock in the morning ladies.   :)

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 18, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Staying home as always.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 18, 2014 at 5:07 AM

Monday - lucky you, LouAnn for the no alarm!  and on a Monday morning at that!

I stopped working yesterday around 12:30.  I failed to take my sudafed early enough and was just drowsy and decided I needed an afternoon off more than money.  LOL.  So I mostly read since I'm all caught up with TV shows.

I'm 1/3 done with my early-morning work already.  Then just work again.  I think it's supposed to be warmer today and the rest of the week with highs in the 90s. 

Johnny has lunch today with 2 gals at Google!  So I'm curious to see how that goes.

Okie dokie - I think that's it.

Happy Monday, everyone!

redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Taking Lib to school and then I have a doc appt.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

hope it's a good day  :)

Quoting DixieL:

Staying home as always.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:45 AM

lol  The only reason I had no alarm is because I knew my house I'll go to will still have people there until at least 9 or after today.  So...I always wake up fairly early anyway.  Just didn't want to rush over there and deal with all that. 

So Johnny has lunch with 2 girls as a date?  lol  Go Johnny!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I stopped working yesterday around 12:30.  I failed to take my sudafed early enough and was just drowsy and decided I needed an afternoon off more than money.  LOL.  So I mostly read since I'm all caught up with TV shows.

I'm 1/3 done with my early-morning work already.  Then just work again.  I think it's supposed to be warmer today and the rest of the week with highs in the 90s. 

Johnny has lunch today with 2 gals at Google!  So I'm curious to see how that goes.

Happy Monday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Hope you have a good day!  :)

Quoting redneck_kids: Taking Lib to school and then I have a doc appt.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 7:51 AM

After a great weekend, it's back to work for me! Working on fall decorations with the residents and getting ready for our Back to School and Apple theme next month. Fair board meeting this evening to review the fair and start making plans for next year! And to finish up a little cleaning at the grounds! Looks like a great day!

lollip0p
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM
I have my college admissions test today. 15 years since I was at school.... im nervous!
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:36 AM

The 2 girls is not a factor.  Lunch at GOOGLE is exciting for him though!

Quoting louannwilkins:

lol  The only reason I had no alarm is because I knew my house I'll go to will still have people there until at least 9 or after today.  So...I always wake up fairly early anyway.  Just didn't want to rush over there and deal with all that. 

So Johnny has lunch with 2 girls as a date?  lol  Go Johnny!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Happy Monday, everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)